WoodenAxe Wiki

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Matt, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    This forum is pretty active, but a lot of cool/funny/useful posts get buried over time. Rather than bumping and then having to read pages of nonsense to find information I thought it might be cool to have a Wiki that anyone can add to or edit.

It's up at https://wiki.woodenaxe.com/ I have made some stubs for pages that I think would be useful but it needs a lot of work. I know very little about managing a wiki so if anyone out there has experience it would be awesome if you could add your input.

Anyone can create or edit pages just like Wikipedia. It shares your login from the forum, so just be logged into the forum and you'll be logged into the wiki.

You can see all of the existing pages here https://wiki.woodenaxe.com/Special:AllPages

Some things that might make sense on a wiki are: explaining different aspects of the server, pages for towns, how-tos for plugins, tutorials on how to build different things (grinders), pages for some of the better builds/residences to visit on the server, pages for past and future events (history of woodenaxe), pages describing the different servers (origin, hatchet, skyblock)... anything that's not really a "discussion" and more of an archive
    • Like Like x 6
  2. malajunta

malajunta Supporter

thanks to that wiki I read the jkjkjk convo, lol
  3. kireinafujin

kireinafujin Supporter

For now you may wish to add this to the left menu for easy access. As the wiki builds you may want to create hierarchies of links like a normal website.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    Yes, someone should do that... *hint*
    • Like Like x 1
  5. kireinafujin

kireinafujin Supporter

lol do i have admin perms on the wiki? if so I would gladly help manage it off and on.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    everyone can edit it.. but i've added you as an admin... not sure what superpowers that gives you.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. kireinafujin

kireinafujin Supporter

i'm not sure either but i promise to use them mostly for good..... > : )
    • Like Like x 1
  8. malajunta

malajunta Supporter

don't kill us please
  9. kireinafujin

kireinafujin Supporter

I make no such promises.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Excellent, so from now on all suggestions, additions, concerns, or complaints regarding the wiki should be sent directly to kireinafujin.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. CaptLou

CaptLou Supporter

That's why I've been putting her email in all the truck stop restrooms I can find.
    Gotta let the public know there's help out there.
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  12. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    And that's a lot of truck stop restrooms.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. MinerMajor

MinerMajor Supporter

Oh boy! You done fucked up now.
  14. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Yeah... I may have quoted @nycpixie already on the wiki. It's informative however so I think it should stand up to @kireinafujin 's standards. (I hear she's flexible)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. MinerMajor

MinerMajor Supporter

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    • Like Like x 1
  17. kireinafujin

kireinafujin Supporter

Apparently Matt was fixing this while I was fixing this, but its fixed now so tada!
  18. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    sorry!
  19. kireinafujin

kireinafujin Supporter

lol its fixed which was the goal. goal accomplished. go team!