WoodenAxe Spawn Build 2013

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Supersnaketate, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SuperSnakeTate - Project Manager​
    Rutager_von_Fisk - Man Handler​
    DankStone - Co-ordinated Assassin​
    Keasop - "most hated player"​
    [​IMG]
    Pretty much everyone who has come on since opening, you have all been so generous. We thank you so much!​
    ~ The Team​
    [​IMG]
    Spawn Station​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bank​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Saint - useless chick
  3. fishinthefog

fishinthefog Supporter

Hey guys, where's your spawn design in sandbox? Thanks!
  4. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    the current location of the mock build is at X1644 Z-2152
  5. Looks nice, I will offer my services as a material gathering monkey if you require it.
  6. Sgt-resource gatherer!

Edit: I have references to prove that I'm excellent at plot clearing.

IE. Lars,solleiz, chrispwill
  7. How's it look without the texture pack?
  8. Just awful. Everything is either cobblestone or gravel. (It's a really misleading texture pack.)
    The new world will have the required texture pack for download (for a nominal fee, of course). The textures will be created by Lars and Voljub and will feature many "nearly-unnoticeable" crude phallus drawings.

All moneys from this will go towards feeding orphans in Uganda*.

* A service charge of 110% will be removed from these profits first.
  9. Looks amazing! Let em know if you need another mining gopher, my schedule for July is wide open as the wife is away all month!
  10. CaptLou

CaptLou Supporter

Coincidentally, I'm busy all July due to a visit from a married woman I know.
  11. Who?!?
  12. His wife.
  13. Just make sure she is continuing her studies! ;)
  14. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG] sponge364

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  15. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

So yeah, does it look like shit without the texture pack that you are using? The best kinds of people don't use any texture pack, like myself for example, and I think that it is everyones best interest that it has a look that is if not great, but atleast good or ok even if you aren't using a texture pack.
  16. It looks good without his texture pack, but if you want to check it out, hit up sandbox
  17. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

Or if you could, just snap a few screenshots and post them here. I'm at work right now and have no way of doing so, and it probably be better so more people could look at it in here.
  18. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]i think the default texture pack looks like shit, but the build still looks just as good with it, infact the difference between johnsmith and default for the pics i posted is pretty little im sure you can imagine what it looks like, if your not happy with that we have given you the option to go to sandbox to check it out you dont have to hop on mc during work hours you could u'know go on when your not working. And just for you lil princesss i'll take the pics of the construction in default.

[​IMG]
  19. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

Please, I beg of you, have a look at these links. Punctuation, your/you're and sentence structure.
  20. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums: