Wooden Axe YMCA or Noobtown, or town to be named later

Discussion in 'World' started by rickflaire, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    i'm just saying why bother if some dickhead keeps pulling you down, i'd love to see zfarm back up and running and its great if someone like crab were to come along and breed out the animals but watch out for if you go to all the effort only to be shit on by someone who just wants to stir shit
  2. oh I completely get it, but if you just give up on cool shit like that, the terrorists win right?
  3. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    if i learnt anything from highschool is that if you ignore a bully, the bully gets bored and goes and harrasess someone else (in this case it could be another server), the same cant be said for terrorists cause their whole intention is to cause terror publicly, but we arent dealing with a terrorist we're dealing with a bully.
  4. so if this all happened months ago, do we think said bully has gone away? or are they reading this RIGHT NOW rubbing their hands together salivating for the chance to slaughter more virtual cows?

Too bad you can't craft cows + TNT
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I noticed a couple of blocks missing around this area a few days ago.

upload_2016-4-7_14-34-47.png

I'm not sure if this is new or old but you may have a grief report to file.
  6. Dictating our stream of consciousness, an unfortunate side effect of the interwebs. Also the destruction of the art of conversation.