Whitelist Enlistment Application (heh)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Electric Eggnog, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Hello! My name is Electric_Eggnog, most people abbreviate it with Egg, Nog, Eggnog, or Electric. I'm OK with any of those! I'm 20 years old, and am from Virginia originally. I'm an active duty service member (USMC). This line of work doesn't give me a lot of time to play Minecraft, but I usually hop on whenever I have some down time. I googled "mc server for adults" and I seem to have found exactly what I've been looking for. My IGN is Electric_Eggnog. Thanks!
  2. @Matt....dude.....seriously...

Approve this bloke, he's awesome!!
  3. WTFbeccca

WTFbeccca Supporter

Bumping the shit out of this application.
  4. NchantedHoe

NchantedHoe Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG] Double bumps ;)
  5. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Yummy..... I mean... bump. :D
  6. Bumpity bump bump bump.

Dude has been on the server as a guest for 3 weeks. C'mon, Matt.
  7. Reneenae

Reneenae Supporter

@Matt He might be a keeper! Bump and Grind and Bump and Grind and Bump and Grind!
  8. Thanks a lot guys!
  9. Dear Application, it's been almost a month since I first logged in. The locals have not yet realized I am, in fact, just an egg. The incubation phase is almost complete. Once I am white listed, I will hatch and transform into the most beautiful Eggdoe this server has ever encountered. All I can do in this tiny egg is bump against the inside shell until my time comes. Bump...

Bump...

Bump...
  10. That was beautiful, man
  11. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
  12. CONGRATS!! Hope to see you online!!
  13. NchantedHoe

NchantedHoe Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    You're in!

Nice knowing you :p
  14. snoozy0123

snoozy0123 Supporter

15. So, I got some snaps last night informing me I was whitelisted (thanks y'all), so I drag my ass out of bed to celebrate and say hi, only to discover that every outlet on the wall I have my laptop plugged into no longer works, AND my laptop won't boot up, probably fried, both probably due to a power surge or something.

RIP in peace eggdoe

But in all seriousness, I'm trying to get a new laptop or fix the one I have, which is probably going to take at least a few days, probably longer. @NchantedHoe you fucking called it. Nowhere near last, but not least, a bird SHAT ON MY HEAD TODAY. RIGHT ON TOP OF MY FUCKING HEAD.... that flappy fucker.

I do love Halloween though!
  16. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

It's the curse of the Double Bump!