Where everyone went

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by mapcratic, Nov 30, 2014.

1. mapcratic

mapcratic Supporter

2. Ever since logging in there, I can no longer login to either server. On zune I get a java exception and on the 1.7.4, minecraft straight up crashes
  3. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    You fell for Map's trap. He does this every Thanksgiving. I fixed mine by deleting my system 32 file but your results may vary.

(do not delete system 32!!)
  4. MinerMajor

MinerMajor Supporter

It is his plan to to pave his next road with sorrow and grief.
  5. zLunaTiK

zLunaTiK Supporter

I read the title like you were fitting in down here in Texas and asking a question.
  6. mapcratic

mapcratic Supporter

Ahhh now I get it!
  7. Hi everyone! I might be making a casual return to Wooden Axe and I was wondering if whitelisting to Zune automatic upon a new PayPal subscription, or if I'll need to be manually whitelisted after? If so I'll be happy to become an active supporter again so that I can check out Zune.
  8. I had trouble with 1.7.4 once too, I switched to 1.7.10 and it worked fine :)
  9. MinerMajor

MinerMajor Supporter

I believe it is automatic with supporter status. I was in within minutes of updating my status. Get your ass to Zune!
  10. lol if everyone went to the other server there would be a line though, I will stick with regular :D
  11. We miss all of you come back. -woodenaxe.world and @RocketTam
  12. MinerMajor

MinerMajor Supporter

To be honest. Zune is what I wish World was.

No fast travel means there is honest to goodness incentive for building a nether hub and transport.
    No world map so Mapcratic can make awesome maps that will improve with those who like to explore.
    Community means more when it takes time to get to your neighbors.
  13. mapcratic

mapcratic Supporter

Yeah, I've been seeing people out on the new roads regularly... it's awesome.

I would like to see some /res protections or creeper damage turned off, and maybe even having a rule against stealing since there's nothing we can really do but hide our stuff. Not really enforceable, I know, but I suspect 90% of people would abide by it, and that's good enough.
  14. I actually agree with this. I want world to be pretty much nothing but what comes with mc and the ability to lock chests and doors. With the ability to lock chests and doors it may be harder to defend your animals and villagers, but it is doable thanks to glass ceilings and large barns :D

Is there any chance that would happen though?
  15. Peyton1980

Peyton1980 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Maybe I'm naive, but I don't hide anything. If someone has to steal my stuff on zune, they probably need it more than I do. But I also trust the dozen that are playing there.
  16. *noob alert* what is Zune?
  17. Peyton1980

Peyton1980 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    It's the new 1.8 server matt set up for supporters.
  18. Are you a supporter?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  19. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

Didgya miss the opening post @mapcratic ?
  20. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums: