Where are all the cool kids hangin?

Discussion in 'Origin' started by bullingju0, Feb 24, 2014.

1. bullingju0

bullingju0

Media:
    I just started origin today, a little behind the curve I know, and I'm trying to figure out where to build. My first thought (as usual) was escape the confines of civilization and head for the far reaches of the map where no one would find me, but I think I'm finally ready to end my hermit lifestyle and find some neighbors. Also, this place is deadly as shit. Where is everybody laying low? If there's a community project that needs another pair of hands, i'm in.
  2. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    A lot of folks have left Origin due to Skyblock, 1.7 expansion, loneliness, and rage. There are some folks who have built around 0,0 however. Paging @junglemason ...
  3. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I built a rail going from near 0,0 to the south. I forget how far I got, maybe 1500 blocks. You could work on extending that, or build a base near it. I also mapped out a ton of the area.

I left because me and @LtFrug were the only people on it for weeks. Now I'm playing Landmark a bunch, but I might come back someday. I have a giant TNT hole that needs expanding.
  4. Thanks for the rage-quit cache of goods, random former Origin player. It really helped me out as I was headed across the map!

...only to find out after hours of playing that I was on the exact opposite side of the world from my destination. Now I have to trudge 34,000 blocks both X and Y to get there.
  5. What's nice about being the only player on Origin is that beds actually flip the switch to daytime!
  6. Zane_the_Blaze13

Zane_the_Blaze13 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm on now. Not sure if you are anymore…give me coords if you want. :) i'm lost