What should 1.9 bring?

Discussion in 'World' started by racegirl21, Mar 5, 2016.

?

What should we do for 1.9?

Poll closed Mar 20, 2016.
  1. Expand the world for everyone? (Members & supporters)

22.7%
  2. Expand the world for Supporters?

27.3%
  3. Wipe the map and start over?

50.0%
  1. This is not at all sponsored by Matt. Most likely he will give -2 shits about our opinions.
  2. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Does the map need expanding? Are there any new biomes or naturally spawning blocks?
  3. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    igloos in snow biomes, i dont know if they work like sea temples and generate on existing but they are new and have loot in them. thats it for the world generation shit
  4. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I see. I took a look and igloos look even less exciting than desert temples (and only half of them have loot). Totally not worth an expansion IMO.
  5. The end will have to be probably, and beetroot, the end portals are supposed to be more than what there are currently.
  6. Peyton1980

Peyton1980 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    It should bring donuts.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. MinerMajor

MinerMajor Supporter

Regenerate the End and leave the overworld as is. It isn't worth expanding or wiping for igloos that will all get raided in record time anyhow, but we certainly could use the additional content in the End.
  8. GreyMantle

GreyMantle

Media:
    Albums:
    Packed ice is a thing. it doesn't spawn so is not renewable as far as I know. Very limited (only one such biome found on current map so far)

Expansion could help there.

Oh and more diamonds!
  9. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Wipe the slate, start anew. The best thing about a map wipe is watching all the groups in their push for control of the markets. Mafia style shake downs and NSA-esque espionage, it's all very exciting.
    Who's going to have the first fully automated farm that can fill 10 double chests with cooked beef? Will Snake go insane building spawn yet again? Who's going to be the new "Lars"? And then you've got 'jub sitting off on the side lines for another year commenting on the forums. OH WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!
  10. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    i've had my turn building spawn, next world will probably have @Matt using his super secret 20/20 building abilities to produce something so radical even i cant imagine it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I don't remember voting for lag also fuck beets... That is all
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    It would prolly look something like this.
    [​IMG]
  13. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    we all know matt puts flowers around his houses
    • Like Like x 1