UNST3RBLICH killed me in the east

Discussion in 'Grief Reports' started by Lars_Eh, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Ok. I'm here to tell the truth.... and nothing but. @Lars_Eh tp'd to me while I was helping @UNST3RBLICH terraform his desert peninsula. I can confirm he was indeed fully geared as, the whole reason he initially tp'd to me was because I was being owned by the mob spawns at unster's place at night (indeed, i died).
    After the mobs were cleared and the sun came up, Lars proceeded to amuse himself by being a nuisance (as usual), by standing in the way of me placing blocks. After about 5 minutes he went afk, so I took the opportunity to box him up with dirt and asked unster if he had a lava bucket. After I told him what was happening, he gladly obliged to get a lava bucket..... I CLEARLY MESSAGED UNSTER "NOT TO DROP THE LAVA HIMSELF, BUT TO GIVE ME THE BUCKET", AS LARS WOULD JUST CALL ME A CHEEKY CUNT AND MOVE ON (I have a screenshot of the messages which I will upload when I get home from my parents later, although I'm sure Unster won't deny this).
    Unster did indeed place the lava (but, then that's not in contention) and Lars did indeed burn up along with his things. He came back to his computer (we were in voice comms at the time), and immediately asked to tp back to me, which is when Lars then broadcast ingame that "thats a ban".
    At this point, I felt the awkward train rumbling down the line towards me, so I finished up my terraforming and booked it.

This is my witness statement. Do not attack me with Nazi grammar statements, because I'm grammatically retarded and very emotionally sensitive, and I might just cry.

TL DR - Lars is a genuine cheeky cunt at times, but he was indeed fully geared.

Ninja vanish
  2. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Sorry I'm late, but here is my submission to the "Cutest puppies thread contest".
    [​IMG]
  3. bullingju0

bullingju0

Media:
    Bout time we had ourselves a good un'
  4. MissMijo

MissMijo Supporter

Womp womp.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  5. General_Rookie

General_Rookie Supporter

I'm disappointed in this thread.
    [​IMG]
  6. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Just going to throw this out there... but has anybody ever actually seen the "kill in East without returning gear" rule really enforced?
  7. CaptLou

CaptLou Supporter

Donald Trump as a child
  8. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    Define "fully geared" because he wasn't wearing anything according to the live map nor when I looked down at him. I'm not going to do something like that if someone is fully geared and has a chance to lose it, I'd have just killed him outright. It wasn't five minutes, because I'm pretty much always watching live map on my other monitor while playing, and he was there a minute or two at most. I don't buy that he was "alt-tabbed" seeing as he immediately, without hesitation, teleported back the instant after he died and was able to post in chat.

That's a mighty big coincidence, and I don't believe in coincidence, seeing as how he was already obviously pissed off and so somehow just found his way onto my property (which he initially acted like he didn't know it was mine but then confirmed he did). So, if you want advance warning, Lars, here it is: Stay out of all my build areas. I don't like you, you know I don't like you, so piss off.

Qwerty did ask me to give him the lava bucket, but after seeing he wasn't wearing anything, I decided that if anyone is going to get the pleasure of killing Lars on my property, it would be me. So basically, it would have happened anyway except Lars wouldn't have filed a grief report on Qwerty, which means he's just doing this to be a cunt like he always is.

Like I said, good luck.
  9. I can only tell you what i remember. That included a set of armour and a sword at least (to kill the mobs that were giving me back my own arse). And not that I had a stopwatch or anything, but it took Lars a very long time to burn to death in lava for someone that wouldn't have been wearing armour (20-30 seconds or so)
  10. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    Well, I appreciate your help with the land stuff, Qwerty. Maybe I should just take more time and do stuff like that all myself from now on, because the whole point of me building out there at the old map border was to build that particular setup away from other people and where other people won't be there, especially people like Lars.

I'm still not convinced he lost anything (or anything of any real value such as diamond gear because I've only ever seen him wear golden enchanted armour), and I'm not replacing any of the apparent uber gear he claims to have lost. From what I'm able to conclude, you were going to do the same thing I was, and he would have lost whatever he had (if anything) anyway, but because I did it, it's apparently ban worthy, which makes me think he orchestrated this in an attempt to get me banned after a little ribbing in response to him being his usual douchy self.

That's all from me. I think this is a waste of people's time, and that he knew where he was, was aware of what was happening, and tried to use it as an opportunity to get rid of me because I don't put up with his shit. Sorry, but suck it up buttercup.
  11. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

You did what you did, and according to the rules you should be banned.
  12. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    According to me you should stop being a whiny little bitch.
  13. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    I'll tell you what, Lars, what all did you lose and about how much would you say it was worth? If Matt decides gear needs to be replaced, I'll happily transfer a (reasonable) amount of money to you to cover the expense of replacing, which is a constituent of the rules you're trying to get me banned on.

And for the record, you never told me what you lost or asked me to replace it; you immediately ran here to request my removal from the server because it offends you so. That alone tells me you're full of shit.
  14. MissMijo

MissMijo Supporter

15. General_Rookie

General_Rookie Supporter

[​IMG]
  16. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
  17. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    That's not how the rules work here dude, and talking down to the people who are trying to help does not make your case look any better. The only tool @Matt uses in these topics is his massive penis ban hammer. It has been stated and iterated several times though out these grief topics that the victim can choose the coarse of action taken if you are found to be guilty.

EDIT: TLDR- That thing you did, you ought not have done that.
  18. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    The only person I'm "talking down to", dude, is Lars , who is hardly trying to "help me". Repeated killing in the East is bannable. Killing someone one time in the East isn't, especially when they're in your build area and you don't want them there. I'm still awaiting his list of what he lost.

Until then, and until Matt decides to way in, I really don't care. He can have his pity parade and everyone who wants can have a spot in the marching band for it.

I've been playing this server for over a year; I know the rules. I'm also apparently not the first person Lars has attempted such actions with.

TL;DR: If I get banned, I get banned. Problem solved. If not, then not. Problem solved.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  19. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Their you go doing it again, talking down to your peers like a jar head.
  20. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    Glad you were perceptive enough to catch on to that one, "peer".