UNST3RBLICH killed me in the east

Discussion in 'Grief Reports' started by Lars_Eh, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

Without warning @UNST3RBLICH killed me by placing lava above me and having it me kill me and made me lose all my stuff. I tp'd back to qwert who was standing next to him, and I managed to get a photo with him still holding the evidence.
    It's clearly stated in the rules that this is not allowed, so I would like him banned please. The coords on the screenshot is right next to where I was killed.@Matt

[​IMG]
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    As you can see in the screenshot, you didn't have any stuff, and I was watching live map, so you weren't wear anything either. So you didn't lose any stuff, and were in my clearly marked build area. So, you were obviously paying attention and could have tp'd away, out of my area. You saw it was me and qwerty there on the livemap, and it clearly shows my residence and the clearly marked area. It was a nice bait attempt, but suck it up and stop being a cuntnugget.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

Well this is after I died, Unster, I had diamond armor and tools ++. I was tabbed out for a few secconds, so I did not notice you place the lava. I might have been in your land, but you never told me to leave, I would have if you did.

Anyway, there was no reason to do what you did, you killed me in the east without even warning me to get out. This was also outside your residence, I was just watching qwerty lay down dirt.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    Riiiiight. So you were alt tabbed but were just able to instantly teleport back after you died, and there was no lava laid down. Your attempt to play coy is amusing at best. You knew it was my area or you wouldn't have been there, just like you wouldn't have sat there in lava. Nice try though. Stop wasting people's time.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

I tp'd to qwerty, I do that quite often. Anyway, still no reason to do what you did, and I was tabbed, believe it or not.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    You know Lars is getting pissed at you when he tries to bait you into a ban, even half-assedly. Sorry if you don't like getting trolled and have to resort to silly stuff like this; maybe you should stop acting like such a curnt.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

I don't think of myself as a curnt, and frankly I was just standing somwhere when you killed me. But let's just let Matt decide.
  8. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    Yes, let's. In the meantime, let this stand as testament to how much I got under your skin and the desperate measures you resorted to.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

Yes, you're truly a remarkable individual.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
  11. ConvictedFelon

ConvictedFelon Supporter

PvP Rules
    The world is divided in half. East of spawn is non-PvP. West of spawn is PvP allowed. You still cannot spawn camp or grief anywhere. If you kill a player on the east you are responsible for returning their inventory even if you lost it. Any repeated killing of players on the east will be considered harassing and you will be banned.

But good luck with your ban.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    Should rename the thread, "Lars is a Whiny Little Bitch".
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Cryptomeria

Cryptomeria Supporter

omg...that is so weird because the whole time reading this thread, I was thinking what a whiny little bitch Lars has/is/will always be
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    When Lars posts a grief report, some shit has hit the fan...
    [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

Good job forgetting that.
  16. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    You didn't have anything on you. Nothing popped when you died, and I was watching the live map on my other monitor, so you weren't wearing anything.

[​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

It's because of the lava you idiot. Just ask Qwerty, he saw it.
  18. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    Yeah, I saw it too. Your items still 'pop' when you die, and then they would fall into lava.

For those who missed it, here's a re-enactment using stunt doubles:

[​IMG]
  19. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

Not when you are in a 2x2 hole filled with lava.
  20. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    I guess you should have tp'd away! That's what anyone who isn't an idiot does when they are in lava. Or anyone who isn't trying to intentionally die.

Well, let me know how this works out for you. Don't worry, I'll wait.

[​IMG]