Uh guess I gotta do this to apply?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ShadowedFyre, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Yeah this is weird, okay, so uh, Hi! This is my application to join!
    Name: Austin James Seever
    Where I found the server: I found the server by searching for "Mature / Adult / 18+ Servers" on google chrome.
    Plans for after school: I plan on going to Culinary Arts for 2 years, then moving on to Video-game Design and Development and after that possibly Psychology.
    Likes: I like people in general, I also love watching Markiplier on YouTube, and love playing Casual Minecraft by building fun little houses / clubs. I also love to cook and talk to people who don't start anything just because.
    Looking for: I'm looking for NICE and kind, genuine, people who Skype and play minecraft to play and talk with. People who are mature enough to not bring race, religion, sexuality, or gender into an argument. People who are above being
    rude and will actually try to help a fellow-player out. While I do enjoy arguments about simple things I would much prefer people act their age and NOT their shoe size. I have noticed that while there are some mature people on this server, there are those who...aren't.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  2. I also like to play other games such as league of legends.
  3. Is there a new template to copy and paste for applications?
  4. uh...not that I know of? That's how I submitted mine lol.
  5. I should also point out Im a pervert and a weirdo
  6. What 18-year-old isn't?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. true
  8. I really hope it doesnt take 3 weeks for me to get accepted
  9. [​IMG]
    • TMI TMI x 1
  10. LOVE IT
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Okay, Im bumping this becuase I have been waiting since January 15th to be accepted.
  12. If this is the first time you've bumped it obviously hasn't been with bated breath.
  13. I actually broke my computer a few days after my last comment (Coffee spills) and just got my newish computer hoping that I would have been accepted by now.
  14. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    mYdhmzo.gif
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

16. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

it's closed dummy
  17. Server died. RIP SERVER.