The server is now 1.9

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Matt, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    my assumption of the residence subzone stuff is most likely to do with your permission nodes as it says "you dont have permission to create residence subzone. type /res ? for more info"
    maybe the latest residence changed the actual node codes for that specifically

other broken residence shit includes
    • /res rename
    • /res expand, /res contract
    • /res area = apparently doesnt exist
    • /res default = apparently doesnt exist
    • /res list = case sensitive problem, always provides list for lowercase name
    maybe its time to bring back case sensitive residence names? it curbed the fall traps for a while, but people got crafty and so fall traps are still as common as ever
  2. fall traps are displeasing
  3. I think that thing with the enderman in the nether was part of the april fools like the 1.rv version.
  4. I am glad I have a server to log onto and speak with people I enjoy speaking to..mostly. The lag can be a little annoying at times, but hey, I choose to come here so if I am experiencing it, it is by choice. Have a nice day!
  5. Miyamotoo

Miyamotoo

Media:
    Albums:
    @Matt
    I'm still not getting a decent explanation why the border was expanded while there is nothing new to explore in the overworld?
    Or im not looking at the right places for an answer.
    If this is such an issue can't we jsut go back to previous borders? We wont miss out on anything right?
  6. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    You just cannot expand your borders, let folks start to settle the new regions, and then simply roll things back because you realized it was a huge fucking mistake.

Hypothetical example:
    [​IMG]
  7. Just saying....but a Zune redux would be really, really nice.
  8. @Matt This ^^^ would be lovely!
  9. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

Welcome to..
    [​IMG]
  10. I think you may have reached the practical end of the world. I'm running a fair sized PC with a lot of bandwidth and things have just become to laggy to play. Now the most important part of WoodenAxe is the forum! It's the only forum I have ever been on that after "Mark Forums Read" the next day has pages of new posts. I assume you are not running the forum on the game server :eek: that would explain a lot.
  11. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums: