The server is now 1.9

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Matt, Mar 20, 2016.

1. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

@Matt
    residence plugin (4.0.2.1) has been a mess since the previous plugin update and is now even worse with 1.9
    "/res subzone" results in 'you do not have perm....'
    "/res give" has been moved to an admin perms group.. we would like to have access to that again
    "/res message" appears to be broken
    "/res area" as well

there is an update available;
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/residence.11480/
    Dynmap improvements are noted in the release update

2. It is worth mentioning that the expand option also does not work
  3. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

Matt disabled Expand previously to remove intentional griefing where players were forcing their res' to overlap
  4. NchantedHoe

NchantedHoe Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    If you don't want to enable /res give, then maybe access to /res buy and /res sell? That would be a fun aspect of the game.... Woodenaxe Reality.
  5. Was this recent? It worked previously for me:( damn it my res is really messed then
  6. Expand worked until 1.9 was implemented. I know this because that was how I would expand my sub reses.
  7. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

my bad.. i was thinking of Shift.
  8. So there's hope?
  9. There is always hope.
  10. KevynM

KevynM Supporter

never give up hope thats all you have
  11. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  12. auximage

auximage

Media:
    Albums:
    So is the server still harshing in the aspect of playability?
  13. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Strange that some guardian farms stopped spawning guardians altogether, while there are definitely a few guardian farms that still get spawns.
  14. ButtUglyJeff

ButtUglyJeff Supporter

This would be a great time to raid your friendly neighborhood sea temple...
  15. Ah hmmm, lol. I wonder what happened to those areas? Is the spot you were talking about in chat still spawning guardians buj?

Wonder if the land temple I claimed would spawn
  16. ButtUglyJeff

ButtUglyJeff Supporter

There's 2 spots I frequent that spawn guardians without a temple generating. I'll check them out.

But I was just making a point that with the lower spawning, it might make it easier to go after the loot in the sea temples. At least till the 1.9 stuff and exploration of new chunks smooth out...
  17. Just a reminder of the following shit that is fucked...
    • Residence subzone permissions are fucked I have no control over removing or creating subzones.
    • /res list (player name) does not always work because it is case sensitive and won't allow input of capital letters. Submit that to failblog.
    • Hoppers jam up a lot. Have to keep breaking them and replacing them.
    • The color coding for the in game messages related to chestshop are all fucked up to hell in a hand basket. (like the one you see in marry poppins
    • Obviously the server lag is a big issue. Takes hours to eat food, weeks to break a block, years to get off my horse and forget about using ender pearls I'll just walk over there myself.
    • Have not seen it yet but I hear Batman V Superman was really fucked.
    • Still waiting on another group chat plugin.
    • 1.9 game mechanic changes blow. I blame Obama for this one, I'm sure Rosie O'Donnell was also involved to some extent.
    • wiciltd
    Other stuff may still be fucked as well but it's not on my radar if it is. Someone needs to take over development on the dynmap and make that thing super awesome again. Also I noticed that minecraft had a mini update yet again so I'm sure that will be bringing more shit that is fucked up.
  18. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Most problems are plugin-related (as usual when a major update is released and the plugin developers haven't had enough free time to keep up). The hopper problem and the lag may also be plugin related.

So anyway, http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.10

Endermen in the Nether.
  19. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    i couldn't agree any more than i do with this post

another groundbreaking achievement for mojang
    [​IMG]
  20. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media: