Thank You

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Matt, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Well fuck
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    When did "Zipperhead" become a racial slur for swedes? I thought it was reserved for gooks.
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  3. rbsslc

rbsslc Supporter

Zipperhead was originally a term coined for new IBM hires back in the day. The idea was that IBM employees seemed to change after being hired. They no longer could think for themselves and like robots became programmed to eat, & sleep IBM. The zipper in the head facilitated the removal of a human brain and the insertion of the IBM brain. Not meant as a racial slur ever but only to describe the over night change that happened to IBM employees. I incorporated it here to describe the replacement of a human brain with that of a Nazi brain in the only Swede I had the mis-fortune to meet, Zars Eh. What is a gook?
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Hey, I grew up here! at least now my embarrassing past will be erased!

However, I've met some pretty amazing and pleasant people on here, plus being here since the start (pretty much) I managed to see a lot of the characters that made the experience that much more wonderful.

I'll go on my various different systems and see if I have any remnants of the WoodenAxe still around, I think a lot of it got deleted with my last computer...but you never know Cortus, I might still have those drunk carol singing recordings! Check back on this post for updates~
    PRETTYFACESLOL.png DEARGOD.png 1524866_10152085291897109_7608197971629478013_n.jpg

Ciao WoodenAxe, ZuFlowers for all!
    P.S If there are people I still haven't added to these and I know them, my Skype and Steam name is Zukotu.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Mr_Cortus

Mr_Cortus Supporter

Media:
    I totally forgot about that. I'll dig up a few screenshots of when we bred tons of dogs and brought them to @Cryptomeria then when @Matt came by to force you to kill them.
  6. Had a lot of great times on this server. I'll miss the community, you made something great Matt.
  7. Thanks Matt!! It was fun...
  8. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
  9. @Zukotu I watched you go from a 12 year old little boy and evolve into a 13 year old woman. I still had my Zu Rose hanging on the wall along with my @sheilaedwards91 Sheila Flower, and @btug Btug's blazing rod. Also a lot of memoriabelia from @NchantedHoe, I think she cares more about me then Fiskit
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Mr_Cortus

Mr_Cortus Supporter

Media:
    Found on of my very first wooden axe screenshots. 2013-05-28_19.00.30.png
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    i have a massive folder of 4000+ secreenshots, and about 80% of them are wooden axe screenshots, i even have pics of my very first build back on relic... I sure did come a looong way from that little cobble house
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Mr_Cortus

Mr_Cortus Supporter

Media:
    I have some of those as well. They are pretty bad. But still better than a lot of builds that I've seen, lol
  13. Thanks for everything Matt! It was a great adventure!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Where dd you come from? you been missing forevers! Zarlor do you have a steam account? For the rest of you my steam account is anubis_grey. I had to make a new one cause I cant access my old one. :(
  15. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    you cant access this one? http://steamcommunity.com/id/anubis_grey
    have you tried reseting your password?
  16. Thank you for having a awesome server. I am thankful to have played on here. A lot of people helped me a lot when my baby died. if it wasnt for this server i am not sure were i would be. I didn't get to play much but thank you to everyone and matt. I just wish i would have played more on this server.
  17. "Yes freind me i have a list of 3 servers all from players on here starting their own and will continue in with some of the members!"

Rocket Tam, where's most people moving too?
  18. Thanks for making this server and community, this was the best server i ever played on and will miss it along with the other members. I really do not look forward to finding another server to play on unless it will be with this group of ppl.
  19. MinerMajor

MinerMajor Supporter

Oh wow. No more WoodenAxe :(

Thank you to everyone for your company, convos, laughs and entertainment. Thank you Matt for divining this wonderful world. It was worth every penny and second.

Where is everyone moving on to? I would like to maintain some links.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  20. zLunaTiK

zLunaTiK Supporter

I'd give this a better response but everyone here is intelligent enough to know why you said it; the same damn reason I want the forums to remain open. It's funny when I can't even recall what I did to make you so mad, endless entertainment.
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1