Thank You

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Matt, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Thank you Matt, im going to miss this server dearly, unfortunately with personal issues that arose in my life the last 2 years I wasnt able to participate in taking part in the amazing things this server had to offer. Now that my life is back on track and I have dug my way out of the rut that I have been in I only wish that I had more time to enjoy this server but I will hold all the early memories close to my heart, I will miss everyone that I have interacted on here that made my experience on the server worthwhile!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. LOOK. i NEED this map ASAP... or my addiction wont be fed... then there will be issues. where will said map be posted?
    also. i literally cried cause of how long it took my to find a non shitty server... a year later and its dead... DANGIT.. HOW WILL I FIND A NEW ONE NOW... i cant play with kids again.. i just cant. ILL DIE FIRST! and will i ever get to witness the amazingness of @Lars_Eh trolling ppl who deserve it again?! remember that time taliesynn got owned? cause i sure do.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

@Matt, does this mean that you Aren't fixing Portal?
    • Funny x 7
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  4. block_saucy

block_saucy Supporter

I joined September 28th of 2013 and thanks to this server I was able to get through a very rough time in my life. With time I overcame crippling depression and was able to make a few good friends. Even though I didn't become the richest on the server (my only goal lol) and I didnt communicate with many people I always had good laughs watching chat and portal. In a way I believe this server had a hand in saving my life about a year back and I'm more than thankful. Thank you @Matt for everything. I'll miss you all!
    • Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thank you @Matt for everything, for the server, the space to have fun, the time you put into making this place be what it was. It was my first MC server when I started playing, but I have to say - I feel lucky to have joined when I did, so that I was able to experience at least part of this woodenaxian awesomeness :)
    Wishing you and everyone all the best! May we meet again! :)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Oh, wow. Just seeing this now.... Thank you Matt, for everything.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. MissMijo

MissMijo Supporter

Thanks @Matt!

Because of this server I met the love of my life, I got married with him and moved to the US.
    It's been the best time of my life.

I met many great people over the last 4-5 years on this server, and I will miss them all.

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Actually I think your signature describes my reaction more than anything...
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. MissMijo

MissMijo Supporter

I just deleted it. But I know what you mean.
    I honestly had no clue how to react on this. There is so many people I want to thank, so many memories I like to share from the last years, but I wouldn't know where to start. Woodenaxe changed my life. Thank you, everyone.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. swr

swr Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Wow... All good things must come to an end I guess. It was kind of obvious for a while now that this was coming, but a part of me still expected it to last forever.

When I joined 2 years ago this was my first server, and I've only briefly dabbled elsewhere since. It was just so obvious that I had found the right place - and on the first try! I really count myself lucky. Thank you, @Matt and everyone!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Yeah this is true.

I don't know if I am sad or what yet. I just feel lost...like, what am I going to do now?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I told my 7yr old sister that the server was shut down and she was like"dang, I wanted to play on it when I get 18years old".....I was like...yeah I don't think it would've lasted that long anyway lol
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RIP.

Well, the memories have been great and I know I have made plenty of friends, even though I have not been on much over the last 2-3 years since the glorious days of map 2 and 3 except for the occasional derping. If anyone still remembers me and would like to stay in touch, feel free to contact me through the forums for additional ways to stalk, I mean find me.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. I really really hate to see this go and am so very grateful to have found it a year ago. I have made friends and gained relationships that wouldn't have been possible otherwise. Thanks for everything and I wish you luck, love, and light.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Mandasity

Mandasity Supporter

It's a shame ofcourse. I don't remember when I've joined but it's been very fun none the less. I've met some good people, had lots of adventures and lots of laughs, and definitely a few weird moments. The server on the whole was great. Matt was great, you guys were great, the server had a lot of freedom, lots of trouble making to be had and jokes to be shared. I wish you luck with your endeavors matt, and you guys too.
    I hope I can find a server like this in the near future or I'll probably quit Mc for a bit. Lol yesterday I'm playing anno and a tornado tore up my main city.. starting to think this is a sign.
    But ya, if anyone makes or finds a server and you'd like a +1 just holler :).

It's been fun.. stay classy axers.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. January 26, 2014 was when you became a member ;p
  18. Thank you for everything, Matt. In my short time here I thought this was one of the better servers I had tried. See you all around.
  19. MissMijo

MissMijo Supporter

We worked hard for that mug ;).. good old times.

2012-12-27_16.54.14.png
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1