Supporter Rank

Discussion in 'Help and HOWTOs' started by Matt, Sep 15, 2011.

1. I think pay pal is an option but I just use the Dwolla option. Not that it matters because I still cant do anything on zune! =(
  2. I just don't know how I feel about putting bank info online. I only use PayPal for online purchases.

Anyone have a link to the PayPal option?
  3. Because portal is down I don't think paypal works. Or its somwthing matt has been qorking on. Been waiting on that option as well.
  4. Hey @Matt ,

Donated a few days ago via Paypal - Any chance at updating my status?

Thanks! :)
  5. Please? :-D
  6. donated through paypal yesterday. any chance of getting supporter status so I can cross the border? Thanks!
  7. I donated recently, i'd like to get onto zune but says i'm not a supporter. i assume you need to make a manual entry for it huh? anyway, great worka s always, thanks for all. ^_^
  8. WTFbeccca

WTFbeccca Supporter

I donated about 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten my supporter status back. Portal pls work again!
  9. Just paid to be a supporter. How long does it take before it's activated please? Also, if I want to pay the $5 a month for keeping starred items. do I have to make a manual payment every month? Thanks.
  10. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    Thanks! You're all set now. The recurring $5/month is manual at the moment...
  11. So...noticed BTC's are accepted. So if you are a qoinpro user let me know if we can do some swapping on the other coins. Assuming I meet the minimal requirement for transferring we can work something out :D
  12. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    Not sure what qoinpro is, but I've got some Ripple I'd happily trade for BTC
  13. Hi Matt, I went on supporter partly for the fly option, now I'm told it doesn't work! Any idea when it will be?
  14. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    Unfortunately, Sightseer mode probably won't be coming back. It was a custom plugin that I'm not maintaining anymore. Let me know if you want to go back to being a non-supporter member.
  15. No, it's okay, there are other perks, too, and it's worth it for being able to use WoodenAxe. Thanks.
  16. Hey @Matt not sure what the procedure is nowadays, but I re-upped on my supporter via paypal. I know you're busy, just wanted to put it on your radar.

Thanks
    TBonDC
  17. Hi @Matt, I made my first-time supporter payment (via PayPal) and look forward to no longer seeing [member] next to my name. :D Thanks for all you do to keep this server awesome.
  18. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Welcome to the world of no tp timers
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Zane_the_Blaze13

Zane_the_Blaze13 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Hello @Matt! I donated as well, Paypal, but can't get on Zune. How long does it take to register? Any assist would be appreciated. Thx!