Shit nobody is interested in (the Elder Scrolls Online)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Voljub, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Coronus1

Coronus1 Supporter

Yeah as far as MMOs go I dont think it is worth it. Now if it was F2P then I probably would play and maybe drop some cash here and there. But pay for game and then a sub too? No not worth it at all. EQ2 is going to be F2P and it is about a thousand times better looking and once PvP gets introed I think it will be the go to.
  2. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  3. Coronus1

Coronus1 Supporter

Sorry, yes I meant EQN. Wasnt implying that ESO didnt look good just trying to say that EQN so far looks worlds better and is going to be F2P.

Also, dont forget about Starcitizen (not sure of lauch yet). I am hoping this is the revolutionary MMO of the time, but only time will tell.
  4. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm likely going to at least sample them all. I like the amount of diversity that's coming out of the MMO market this year as opposed to years past where everything was literally a WoW clone.

EDIT: I do like the look of EQN as well as its building mechanic.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  5. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
  6. Coronus1

Coronus1 Supporter

Just uninstalled
  7. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
  8. Coronus1

Coronus1 Supporter

How much was the early access and what is sub?
  9. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    early access was an extra $10. but it came with the ability to choose any race/alliance combo (orc in AD or bretton in EP) AND one additional race the Imperial, who gains HP back from dealing physical damage.

EDIT: also came with "rings of mara" (spelling that wrong most likely) which gives you and one friend a 10% xp boost. I still haven't used mine

EDITEDIT: I think I accidental downloaded the expansion pack...
    ESOlol.png
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  10. Coronus1

Coronus1 Supporter

You said an extra $10 what was the base price and what is the sub fee?
  11. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Base price was $60.00 + $10.00 for the imperial edition, and a $15.00 monthly subscription.... I'm not too happy with this model.
  12. Coronus1

Coronus1 Supporter

And thats why I uninstalled
  13. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

That. The price of the base game AND subscription, it's just extortion!
  14. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Game is still loaded with bugs as well, and an utterly broken dungeon loot system... Killing a boss doesn't guarantee loot, but the chests in the dungeon (the ones you use a lockpick for) will at the very least contain a green quality item. So as your tanking a pack of mobs some asshat will run past the group and loot the chest for himself. If you are interested in the game... wait at least another month...
  15. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

I'll wait until the inevitable F2P or collapse.
  16. glt1022

glt1022 Supporter

5 pages of shit nobody is interested in.
  17. Coronus1

Coronus1 Supporter

Thats some interesting shit
  18. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    NEWS NECRO POST:
    ESO will be dropping the subscription feed and is going Buy-to-play in June.
  19. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    D-D-DOUBLE NECRO POST!

I lied, it dropped sub fees in March, I've been playing it again.
    It's surprising how many of the same bugs that made me so mad a year ago I can now shrug off simply knowing I'm not paying for the game every month! Then again... their are the same bugs that made me mad a year ago still in the fucking game!
  20. MageMelwyn

MageMelwyn Supporter

Albums:
    I have it, I just haven't installed it yet because Rift, and now MC again. If I knew people playing it though...