Road Grief...

Discussion in 'Grief Reports' started by PastaNinja, Feb 16, 2016.

1. PastaNinja

PastaNinja Supporter

I build a road here (5063/63/11530) and now it's gone. It was a straight line so it was pretty obvious that it wasn't just a random strip of stone blocks...

[​IMG]
  2. I saw that road today, i was digging out sand near the area, So whoever has done it has done it within the last 24 hours.
  3. NchantedHoe

NchantedHoe Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    This road you built, was built south of a community build area https://forum.woodenaxe.com/threads/now-open-res-tp-sand-estates.8395/
    In the original post, it was CLEARLY stated, that unwanted/unqualified build would be removed. You wanted to be a douche, by pushing the limits, and asked me privately if you could go ahead with your "Sunnyvale Trailer Park". I clearly told you not beside the community build, and that it would eventually be expanding south of the river. I told you to build your trailer park on an island, well away from the area. You ignored my request, and went away with it anyway (and never told anyone). Once people found out about your betrayal, no one has had an issue removing their builds.

This is clearly a tantrum melt down. Matt doesn't have time to deal with your bullshit.
  4. PastaNinja

PastaNinja Supporter

I like how you assume the role of Matt's personal assistant... twice already
  5. NchantedHoe

NchantedHoe Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    No assumption made for anything. Matt has clearly run a successful server here long before you or I joined, and will long after you and I are gone.

I'm just simply stating, he has no time for petty bull shit posts for immature people.
  6. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    When I see long time members fighting...
    1417978698390.gif

EDIT: Also, if anyone gets to be Matts personal assistant it's me because I have the most posts. So SUCK IT!
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  7. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Matts personal assistant is aki in a sexy secretary outfit, he could write a book called 50 shades of wooden axes
  8. While I hope it wasn't me....I mine sand there a lot...it might just have been a silly place to build. :oops:
  9. Was it an asphalt road? If so Diesel spills on it will destroy it
  10. KevynM

KevynM Supporter

only if you went down that road in your thunderclapper
  11. I just came to read the comments.
    Its okay to be upset guys here.. Here's a pat on the head for both of you. I love you
    [​IMG] its just as awkward in real life. But I'm siding with NOONE STUPID GROWN UPS