Restarting Wooden Axe?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by bullingju0, Jul 6, 2017.

1. bullingju0

bullingju0

Media:
    So I think we have all suffered long enough. Let's go ahead and hijack this shit. Ill pay for it, just need experts on doing everything else. Who is in?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. NchantedHoe

NchantedHoe Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I used to kinda know this guy... not personally, just via the interwebs (slightly - he was mostly lurking in the shadows).

Probably one of the only "experts" I could recommend for this. I think his playername was M*something* .

Daym my mind is foggy these days, and I haven't had much wine lately either!! :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

nothing else '@Matt'ers
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. RocketTam

RocketTam Supporter

Fossils from the Good Ole days ... Think there was a graveyard on Wooden Axe with grave plots @Matt was never buried in the tomb unfortunately he became ashes ....just dust in the wind :(
  5. Matt was an expert. Remember, he didn't shut it down because he was lazy, he shut it down because since Bukkit was shut down getting and maintaining plugins became infinitely more difficult and unstable. The server was laggy and frustrating.

I think if you're going to have anyone restart the server, it should be matt. If you make it clear you're willing to put up with the lack of stability for the sake of playing with your buddies again perhaps he'd consider it

EDIT: I beleive to do the cross server integration he was using bungee chord, which looks like it's updated, and so is residences. I remember him saying that DynMap wasn't working because it hadn't been updated, but it's also compatible with v1.12. I don't know all of the plugins, but it seems like it's all updated for now, but who knows how long it will stay that way?Would we all be okay with playing vanilla when that happens? All things to consider
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. @Hannah_B4nana, don't you have a biome to go burn down..

Edit: tl/dr & stfu
  7. No, i quit minecraft after woodenaxe went down. Its biomes are the only one for me :)
  8. So, are there any plans of restarting woodenaxe ? I was talking about the server, what I build here, the fun I had. I miss it, not gonna lie.
    :(
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I heard that @Matt is using the old server to mine Doge coin.
  10. I'll play!
  11. PastaNinja

PastaNinja Supporter

Ok, so when is this happening? How much would this cost to do "ourselves"?