Residence Showcase 2013

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Supersnaketate, Dec 19, 2013.

1. siamko

siamko Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Uhh last I checked I still didn't have perms for plot 11

And December 19th was a while back. I didn't even ask for the plot until Monday night. Soooooo....... Not following you?
  2. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    sorry looking at my calender wrong, december 29th
  3. I had the same problem, and had to PM Matt to fix it.
  4. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    you should.. is it not working?
  5. siamko

siamko Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    To be fare to Matt, it is Christmas Eve and I have been with family all day and I haven't checked. I will be on in a bit I think. I will check then.
  6. That is not enough
  7. malajunta

malajunta Supporter

yet you did have time to get in here and reply?
  8. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

I am on zee case.

[​IMG]
  9. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
  10. CaptLou

CaptLou Supporter

[​IMG]
  11. siamko

siamko Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    When I replied I was on my iPad at my family Christmas. But I got on last night and began building.
  12. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  13. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    @btug WARNING if you dont build your showcase within the next day it'll be revoked and given away
  14. Im asking for any availble plot when it comes available. my res still isnt done but its a big working progress.
  15. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    looks like btug has forfitted the plot, so its gone to anubis_anpu. @Matt
  16. kireinafujin

kireinafujin Supporter

Yeah I came and read this after your comment in game. Figured @mapcratic would be interested in a plot if one was available for Metropolis....but apparently there are none.
  17. zombiexm

zombiexm Supporter

If anyone has ideas for my plot :p The water fountain to make it even better Let me know :] Kinda stuck on a rut on what to add hmmm.
  18. fishinthefog

fishinthefog Supporter

Like @Mr_Cortus said, if there's a plot that becomes available at any point, I'd love to build a mini fishburb with @bmune001. We're not very active anymore but people might want to come see what was once a bustling town.

(Hello everyone!)
  19. General_Rookie

General_Rookie Supporter

Lets remember that this is a community server. We should be encouraging each other and helping instead of revoking spots within the first week or two. Someone helped me on my spawn build and i have no idea who. Matt, any idea who helped me out on the showcase arena build? I'd like to thank them for helping me.

Wasn't the point of the showcase to display mini versions of actual builds? There seems to be some showcase builds that dont reflect any actual TP location.

Since my build is the only arena being showcased, I'd like to list out other arenas, tracks, spleef things, ect on signs by my build. I think these showcase builds could also list similar alternative locations. For example, Zarlor's awesome enderman showcase could also list nice grinders by some of the other members. The showcase area can double as a directory as well.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  20. siamko

siamko Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    For those that want a showcase I am going to take mine down. I am not happy with it and my builds are too big to translate well to a 28 x 28 area. Talk to snake about getting this plot.