Request to Join

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DJCurtis1701, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Hi Everyone,

I'd like to join The Wooden Axe!

My name is Dave, though on the internets I usually go by DJ Curtis. I'm a 32 year old Canadian school teacher. My wife and I have a realm, but are interested in branching into a wider multiplayer experience with Minecraft. She is actually a teacher as well and uses Minecraft.edu as a part of her design studies course. I found this server while searching for an adult oriented server. We're both into cooperative play styles, we like to build, and this server seems to fit the bill.

I've spent a bit of time checking out the map and I'm looking forward to getting into the world and exploring and adding to it.

I'd say that my favourite things to build in Minecraft are skyscrapers. Some other builds I've made that I really enjoyed were an 80m long sailing ship, and a 1:3 scale USS Enterprise.

Here are a few things I've built in my Realm.

2014-11-09_15.52.10.png 2014-11-09_15.52.23.png 2014-11-09_15.52.50.png 2014-11-09_15.52.56.png
  2. zLunaTiK

zLunaTiK Supporter

3. Ya, that's what she uses. It's quite cost effective as well.
  4. LadyKatyara

LadyKatyara

Media:
    Albums:
    Have to ask, which Enterprise?
  5. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I would say D... because everyone loves the D.... :oops:
  6. Are you projecting?
  7. It was the Matt Jeffries original from 1966. I can't handle the D. It's too big.
  8. LadyKatyara

LadyKatyara

Media:
    Albums:
    @Sporkdom lol I was hoping. She IS my favorite. Although the curves and grace of her hull might be odd in MC so I was very curious. Yes I fully admit I love the D and all the innuendo contained therein :D lol
  9. LadyKatyara

LadyKatyara

Media:
    Albums:
    @DJ Curtis : Very cool and yeah the size difference is.. quite a bit

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  10. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    The Enterprise? that's cute, here's a little something to keep in mind for when you guys want to move out of the bush leagues.
    [​IMG]

tumblr_loi5vxo9IW1qawy1r.gif
  11. LadyKatyara

LadyKatyara

Media:
    Albums:
    @Voljub NICE! I saw another a long time ago that did a comparison of Star Trek, Star Wars, B5, and BSG but this is amazing! The first that popped out for me was Red Dwarf, SG1 and Star Craft LOL :D Love it!! Now I'm going to be busy for hours just pouring over this :D .. brb trying to find Serenity
  12. It's not the size that counts, it's how well it's commanded.
  13. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
  14. Thanks very much!
  15. zLunaTiK

zLunaTiK Supporter

What an excitement, to see who gets in.