Request for entry

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Moom, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Hello gents,

I'm an 18 year old full blown man from the UK and would rather like to join. My ign is moomindwarf. Having read a few other applications I understand this process can be fairly thorough (and rightly so) so am braced for questions. Please do let rip!
  2. Having read more applications it occurred to me mine was rather brief. I have been playing for two years on other servers and feel I have outgrown them. I have been looking for just this kind of server for a while now so am looking forward to possibly playing with you all.

Thanks,

Charles (moomindwarf)
  3. Alrighty just an afterthought having spoken to a few supporters on the server... I was banned on an mc bans a while ago. Sadly I neither have a little brother that uses my account, nor a friend that knows my password to blame. From memory I was a roughly a week into playing mc and stumbled upon a smallish server full of - I was not yet au fait with the concept of Griefing. I hope this doesn't effect your decision.... Honesty is the best policy :) (Cringe)
  4. Enlightening, cheers. They really don't give a fair impression, two of which I wasn't aware of and most likely given out by children for stuff that probably should be a temp ban at most " hk Griefing #woof" says it all. They were all within a few weeks of each other two years ago (I must have been on a spree, woops!) so I hope they won't be held against me ; no bans since. I hope this fact alone will save me from a sentence of eternal loitering as a guest. Since then I have staffed a few servers and have been loving the game... Just want a bit of fun with some older guys and gals.
  5. KyleraRhea

KyleraRhea Supporter

It can take Matt a day or so; meanwhile, might as well hang in chat, die a lot and see what we're like.

Adult does NOT equal mature.
  6. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

#RealTalk
  7. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
  8. glt1022

glt1022 Supporter

untitled.png
    Full blown man?
  9. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
  10. mydogiswellhuge

mydogiswellhuge Supporter

Bastard! Sorry.... Busted!
  11. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

12. Wowser. Well first props for finding that. I guess I'm fighting a losing battle here... The badger thing was a jail for five blocks grief - clearly an accident, I have friends on there and we always muck about. And the latter is quite literally a one sided argument ( they have taken just what I have said to this guy, who was being equally unpleasant) - if you were to see the full dialogue my reaction was reasonable. Ultimately I have had a good track record with mc.. I have been on hundreds of servers, staffed a few and been banned by a few. Such is life. Thanks for the pleasant experience, this has been simultaneously the most intense and damning initiation experience I have ever had the joy of failing.
  13. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Like a twitching bug...
  14. KyleraRhea

KyleraRhea Supporter

Sucks to be you. Or is that blows . . . either way, wish you well in finding a good server for your special qualities!
  15. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

Suck or blow, I don't mind.
  16. KyleraRhea

KyleraRhea Supporter

I know they call it a blow job, but it seems that blowing could cause air embolisms and infections, whereas sucking would be far more pleasant.
  17. i have nothing to add. i just like watching my sig