Question Concerning Client Side Mods...

Discussion in 'Help and HOWTOs' started by Mixizm, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Hello, @Matt

I am relatively new to the server. I haven't even had my application accepted yet, but I had a simple question before I did engage any further with the world of Wooden Axe. I was told by supporters on your server to tag you in a post containing said question.

I do not use client side mods for any advantages in game, but only for ease of access. I use two mods on my client. JEI or "Just Enough Items" for recipe lists (like Not Enough Items, except it's actually updated.), and "Inventory Tweaks" for the sorting of inventory, and chests.

I figured I should ask this question, because the Rules/FAQ's page is not completely specific on the subject. IF these ease-of-access mods are not allowed then I can simply switch to a pure vanilla profile, or remove them from the client altogether.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope to hear from you soon.

-Mixi
  2. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    anything that pings the server is a no-no, you're allowed optifine and/or a mini map and thats about it, someone had inventory tweeks before, matt said no, and just enough items is probably the same situation
  3. Alright, No problem. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
  4. Inventory tweaks actually breaks the server.