new spawn plotz

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Supersnaketate, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    the only reason i said yes to it was because at the time we had reached a point where noone was asking for a plot anymore, and with matt being non existant it didnt seem likely for people to get plots anyways. there is also another factor that the second space next to the stump isnt technically a plot, its just a space of land that isnt being used for anything other than trees, when she asked for it she said she'd build a garden. but i do understand what you mean and will say that hannah, if she hasnt quit the server from all the bullshit recently, will only get the one plot over near the bank.

however this is all up to matt, who is just a memory these days

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  2. I was not trying to cause a fight. If there's no space it's all good, I was just inquiring.
  3. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Ok @Matt if you still are around and can do perms these will probably be the last few ever, i'll probably be planting trees everywhere else
    2016-03-15_19.jpg
  4. :eek: I has plot! Thanks!
  5. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    yes, when matt gets round to perms for it, you'll be able to build something, my only requirements are that it cant cause lag from large amounts of entities/animals/redstone clocks, must be a building of some sort (doesnt have to fill the whole plot, its a pretty large plot so if you want fill the rest with gardens), and it cannot be a penis.
  6. This gives me time to come up with an idea! Since building a huge cock clock tower is clearly frowned upon:p
  7. Is there a Wooden Axe Regional Medical Center? There should be a Wooden Axe Regional Medical Center.
  8. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Would be a cool idea for a medical clinic, i wanted to build a hospital but there's z no space for my idea of a hospital
  9. I was thinking potentially a hospital or a bus terminal at my spawn plot, but haven't quite decided yet:p ( or obtained appropriate clearance)
  10. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Bus terminal wouls be great, i already have one bu on the roads, its up at the north west corner next to the beach
  11. My plot has good road connection and rail so I'm trying to be creative:) if you already have a bus terminal, I don't wanna be a copy cat but a bus stop will definitely be plopped.
  12. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    havent got a bus terminal anywhere, just got a lone bus and a few cars on the roads
  13. Then I think the Axe is about to get the Poptrt express! ( once perms are distributed) still think we need a hospital or something.... Have you seen the gnarly traffic accidents?
  14. Can I haz the last spawn plot? ^.^
  15. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    sure
    2016-03-15_19.08.jpg
  16. Thank you! I will think what I can build there when I'm away for the week, should be back to building in April :) (busy working this month)
  17. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    no worries, it's all up to @Matt whether it gets done any time soon
  18. As always! :) @Matt is the ruler of all ;)
  19. If a spot opens up, could I have one as well? Would love to be part of spawn city.
  20. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    if matt ever actually does spawn perms then the last few plots are the last few plots ever, unless someone gives up their space before matt sets those perms. however you could find a spot behind the talest buildings on the north west, theres alot of unclaimed land out there, that land is not within spawn's wordlguard so we dont have to wait for matt to do anything to build there, just ask @ButtUglyJeff first though those buildings at that side are his