New Member Request

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Onur, Aug 31, 2015.

1. No, if you're under 18, you will not be approved to play on this server.

Sorry, there are no exceptions.

....now, please go away....
  2. zLunaTiK

zLunaTiK Supporter

@Onur We have since changed our rules and this is now a server that accepts people under 18 as long as they can prove they will be 18 some day. We welcome a renewed desire to join the server.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Yeah, I'd be happy to join! I can assure you I will be 18 some day.
  4. zLunaTiK

zLunaTiK Supporter

You will need to prove it. Also, do you know anyone on the server?
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  5. And I had my hopes up...Yeah, I've been on the server alot! Your proof: Time passes and I'm too young to die.
  6. zLunaTiK

zLunaTiK Supporter

But you don't know anyone from here from other servers you've played on? Can you not prove that you will someday be 18?
  7. Nope, only from this server. Yes, I can prove that I will someday be 18 because time does pass, and I probably won't be mortalized between now and then. If you're doing this just to mess with me that's pathetic.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. zLunaTiK

zLunaTiK Supporter

"and there are some members under 18, too." Who?
  9. I can't remember the name, it's been so long, but he said he was 12 years old, far below the 18 year old requirement. Btw, it's no use wasting my time on this thread while I'll prolly never get accepted to the server.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. That excuse has been so overused, just like "my uncle plays here all the time and told me about it but I don't remember his in-game name".

You kids just need to stay on your all-ages servers.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I am here to waste my time! And no you will never get accepted.

[​IMG]
  12. I would like to join this server my IGN is Jas02 and i am 22 years old.
  13. zLunaTiK

zLunaTiK Supporter

Have you guys developed your roleplaying personalities yet?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I don't really roleplay. I keep mostly to myself.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. You'll need to create your own thread under New Member Introductions. Piggybacking someone else's will not satisfy this requirement.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. What is this amateur hour?
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Thats not always true. I am 22 years old. I have a kid and a nice apartment. My life is alright.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. it sounds like a nice life! i'm glad to hear it :D
  19. ikr There's like 45 comments and no substance - just some stupid whiny kid lying about his age like Donald Trump lies about everything, really. What a waste of time. Though I believe you are in the market for some:
  20. hi, this is quite a lot of replies for an app thread. and yh, onur yas kac