New Applicant

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Puppypower69, Mar 22, 2015.

1. hello i am Atruin Augustus i am 23 yrs old. i am a police officer and i have a buddy on the server philae.

my name was Puppypower69 but i found out how to change it to Atruin Augustus. i have owned this account for about 4 years.

i do not care what people think of me i am here to have fun and play minecraft. if your looking to troll find someone else.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  2. mydogiswellhuge

mydogiswellhuge Supporter

Oh shit, its the coppers! Your ign mr police man?
  3. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Ok, lets make this quick.

Bad grammar... Maybe you're drunk though? I'll let it slide...

Left your IGN out of your application, no matter I guess. I'll just check your profile page and... Bingo!
    bandicam 2015-03-22 22-48-30-984.png

And... then we got this...
    bandicam 2015-03-22 22-48-45-263.png

So "officer" I think you are full of shit.
  4. CaptLou

CaptLou Supporter

Fuck - don't trust anyone who cites Scrappy Doo in a positive way.
    Puppy power, my ass
  5. bullingju0

bullingju0

Media:
    Its just like you people to not trust the cops.
  6. CaptLou

CaptLou Supporter

Hands up!
    Don't mine!
    [​IMG]
  7. bullingju0

bullingju0

Media:
    He is so obvisouly going for his Flame aspect bow in that picture...
  8. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

[​IMG]

9. I really don't think that this kind of behavior is what this server deems as appropriate. First off he is a friend of mine, and I am a supporter of the site/server. Its not like he is some random trying to join, he is referred by me. If i'm not mistaken this kind of behavior is in direct violation of the servers bylaws which are posted in the train station. Now on to his post, he did in fact post his IGN in the second sentence, i guess your eyes aren't working or you cant read. But that's ok i'll point out your mistakes for you. Here is the quote since you missed it "my name was Puppypower69 but i found out how to change it to Atruin Augustus." and basically by posting the screen shot you proved this fact. The fact that you have to troll the applicants forum giving your negative two cents imo should get you kicked. The server grows because GOOD people who meet the requirements are allowed to submit to join. Your behavior directly inhibits that from happening. If new blood isnt allowed to join the site/server then eventually it will die as it will become unfunded or uninhabited. So for your simple mind, sit down and shut the fuck up. PS, i hope my grammar was quality enough for you.

Thanks,

Philae
  10. bullingju0

bullingju0

Media:
    Well...he did edit his post to include his IGN.
  11. mydogiswellhuge

mydogiswellhuge Supporter

Didn't think that was what you would call hard trolling? More like little kitten trolling?
  12. [​IMG]

You really think Matt doesn't check people for himself? :rolleyes: You really think anything the peanut gallery says matters?o_O
  13. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    1427223018991.gif

I'm so sorry for typing your dear friends name into Google. I hope you and the internet police will find it in your hearts to forgive me for delving into such personal data.

EDIT: (Because I like to let people know they are looking at an edited post)
    bandicam 2015-03-24 21-05-26-217.png
    Your "friends" post is edited, so my original reply holds true. What confuses me most about it though is he didn't take the time to fix any of his mistakes... (aside from adding his username(s)).
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  14. [​IMG]
  15. The point i was trying to make, rather harshly I admit....was that out of all the places to troll on the internet, why do we have to do it here. Maybe i was out of line, maybe not. But the fact is this was a place for chill people to come and have some fun making some awesome builds, some of the best in minecraft without creative or rezzing i would say. i was on a hiatus from MC and i came back and all my stuff was still intact, unmolested. and that was awesome. Why cant we just have a place to have fun without childish issues etc. i didnt see that his post was edited so for that point i apologize, but the way you handled it was childish and ridiculous. Now my friend isn't interested in joining our "family". i say family because when i joined thats what it was like, everyone was helpful and friendly, and most still are. But now this means if i want to enjoy minecraft with one of my friends, now i have to leave the builds that i have spent many months on, and go to another server which may not be as cool and as safe (for my builds) and start over if i want to join him. So it doesnt just effect you, or him, it effects me as well. This server was for adults, fun friendly chill adults. if you want to be a child and troll/grief, i dont think you belong here. and what you all aren't privy to is the fact that vol here has sent a number of direct messages to my friend through the forum direct message harassing him some more. Is that the best use of your time? Does that really make you feel better? i feel bad for you man. Either way, i know my words arent going to change your behavior. And im sure your just as fun in RL too. Troll as much as you want cause frankly the only reason im on the forum was to help my friend join. i spend my time in game having fun, not trolling people i dont know for kicks. so enjoy, and thanks for being a cool dude and robbing the server of another chill player who just wants to enjoy himself. I wonder how many others you've managed to turn away with your behavior.....man that's a bit of money out of matt and the servers pocket cause they may have become paying members. did he ask you to be the internet police for the server and turn away players for him? Also something to think about, you call me internet police, weren't you the one acting as such? doing your "research" just to troll someone, and correcting their grammar?

Anyhow im going back to work, i probably wont read your reply cause well frankly its not worth my time. have a good day! :)

Philae
  16. I would like to add that this is an MC server, not a prose website. Grammar shouldn't be an issue and it seems that his only other mistake, according to the guidelines on the forum, was not including the correct username, which he rectified. I do, however, think that you did fall out of line in making it a point to insult his grammar and blatantly state that he was, "[F]ull of shit."
  17. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    @Philae420 @Jorden120
    We've covered this topic already, I'll leave this here.

EDIT: So having watched this (I trust you have, that's how nice a guy I am). What makes you think you should get special treatment?
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  18. [​IMG]
  19. In case you didn't watch it...