Nevermind Becca is a total buzzkill and a stinky cunt.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MattInVermont, Nov 24, 2014.

?

Would you play on a FTB server? (ftb server is modded minecraft)

1. yes

34.8%
  2. no

56.5%
  3. never heard of it!

8.7%
  4. i Just googled FTB and I'm having an awesomeness seizure.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi guys, looking to play with other adults.
    Living in the NE of VT, gaming gets kinda lonely at times. Not a huge gaming community up here. (practically non-existent, i get allot of odd looks when i say im a gamer....which I've taken to keeping to myself about at this point)

I have run MC servers in the past, mostly FTB servers. I am an admin basically, i know permissions, plugins, scripting and all that back-end stuff, like mymcadmin, using fragnet, creepernet, vs your own machine...ect ect forever and ever, amen.

I have intrest in running an FTB (feed the beast) mine craft server JUST for adults...maybe something we can work on? FTB alphalite 3 is coming out soon and it may be a good candidate..... monster and the new direwolf are a bit too big for a normal 4GB ram machine to handle.
  2. WTFbeccca

WTFbeccca Supporter

So if you get let into our server is the only thing you're going to talk about is your server and how we should all play on it? FTB fucking sucks.
  3. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    What's your age?
  4. becca, FYI...im shutting my server down... and i seriously don't think you have a clue what FTB is. Furthermore...i HATE little "gamer girls"...so we are not off on a good foot you and I...just STFU if you got nothing good to say cunt.
  5. Well, there's one way to entice a group of people to like you and your ideas. I'm going to sit back and see how it works out.
  6. WTFbeccca

WTFbeccca Supporter

[​IMG]

In the words of @Lars_Eh You're literally worse than hitler.
  7. yea...never mind...i don't wanna be part of a community that kisses this bitch's ass anyways... 10390891_860603693972075_2593152437960758665_n.jpg
  8. WTFbeccca

WTFbeccca Supporter

A dramatic 31 year old isn't needed here..... Except for @_Crabwich_ and maybe @Tibal ... Bye bye cunt.
  9. [​IMG]
  10. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Hey everyone I just got back from my job and HOLY FUCK STICK! This is what I miss when I'm not here... fuckin great...
    Also FTB does suck... hard...

So this is what drives you away? One person making one harmless comment and you flip your shit?
    1416669551848.gif
  11. I'm just gonna take my talent and knowledge elsewhere...have fun Cunt. by the way...that smell is your unwashed pussy.
  12. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    So let's see.... said a little bit about yourself... check
    Brag brag brag (I've been an admin) brag brag...ect ect forever and ever, amen.
    Talk about a mod for MC that has nothing to do with this server.

Then go off and call someone a cunt... hmmm...

No actually that smell is your finger... might not want to sit on it anymore.
  13. Oh no! The talent! The knowledge! Whatever will we do without him? Oh yeah...continue as we did before...completely fine.
  14. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Amazing comeback, it's truly astonishing you have managed to fit every brain cell into that one thought.
  15. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

Wow, you have some serious redditis, you should have that looked at.
    Remember to tip your fedora and do a 360 neckbeard on your way out.
  16. i get more maturity out of servers set up for 8 year olds.
  17. WTFbeccca

WTFbeccca Supporter

I think I just found my new forum sig...
  18. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Awww did we make da widdle baby feel sad?
  19. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    That's funny right there... since you started the name calling.