My Fabulous Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cutelovebird, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Hey my name's Leah I was born in 1995. Please excuse my horrible grammar and punctuation skills. I found this server just looking up adult server. I hope to find a community of carefree mature people and I also wish to learn some skills with redstone (seeing as I have none) I really suck at building anything in general and I love colorful wool and sheep.:p Most servers I've found seem to lack mature staff and users but this server seems to be an exception. I've only been on the server a few minutes but the builds are beautiful as well as the creative atmosphere.:)
  2. Goodluck to both of us.
  3. lol thank you
  4. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  5. That's strange I don't remember receiving a ban I'm sorry I wish I had known what I was banned for
  6. Hopefully that does not erase any chance of me being able to be a member.
  7. [​IMG]
  8. oooo busted. You can't pull the wool over the eyes of bored creeper internet citizens!
  9. the link does not work? and I also just put in a random age because it was not an adult server and I just wanted to blend in with the younger kids. Not to mention If I was 17 in October of 2015 its possible I could be 18 currently.
  10. But I'm actually older then 18 and unless you actually have hmm I dunno my birth certificate you can't really prove how old I am.
  11. Whether you get approved or not ill always remember taking that ass in the western ocean.... with a flaming arrow.
  12. lmao good luck
  13. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

14. fiskit he can make his own decisions...
  15. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

That's funny, he asked for input on this one..
  16. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I think WoodenAxe serves a greater purpose in the world. One of showing people, teaching if you will, that life is full of things that don't go your way. And when you try to lie your way through obstacles you get ass fucked and handed the juicy condom full of your own lies wrapped with proof you were lying. Just remember, it is your own fault you burnt this bridge before you even crossed it with your own pants on fire. If you had just bookmarked us and came back when you could be honest about your age and joined us in our epic awesomeness.

For future reference, since you have so much trouble with truth, I think you have a bright future in politics.
  17. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I've always enjoyed the reason excuse of "I don't want to post my real age online" (or any variant of it) as if giving out how many laps you've made it around the sun is in any way an invasion of privacy / a gateway into stalking someone. Even having your legit birthday stored online somewhere is of little to no consequence. Chances are giving away your first name, plus knowing your IGN, is a quicker way to finding out who the person sitting behind the computer screen is.

[​IMG]
  18. Even if your 17 just wait till your 18, just remember to BUMP IT.
  19. [​IMG][/QUOTE]

@Sporkdom moonlights as Immaridel?