Minecraft being Minecraft

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Matt, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    It's being a piece of shit as usual. I'm working on it. Should be up in a minute

[​IMG]
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • TMI x 1
  2. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    And it's back up. Waited 30 min to gracefully stop the java process to avoid chunk errors. Likely a bug that caused it to consume all the cores. Thanks Microsoft.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    It will consume our souls till there is nothing to consume then it will consume the planets and the galaxies till we are all in a complete remake of the universe within its never ending belly
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

Did you just update Spigot this week?
  5. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Everything looks fine to me.
    ArkbannerWA.JPG
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    I did. Is there something I should know about?
  7. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

8. I just rated that so there's one of each....
  9. GreyMantle

GreyMantle

Media:
    Albums:
    Well, I can't connect Tonight. Here is the log of the error in game output.

Code:
    [21:19:59] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to world.woodenaxe.com, 25565
    [21:20:20] [Server Connector #5/ERROR]: Couldn't connect to server
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information: world.woodenaxe.com/74.63.192.130:25565
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method) ~[?:1.6.0_41]
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.6.0_41]
        at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doFinishConnect(NioSocketChannel.java:208) ~[netty-all-4.0.23.Final.jar:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.finishConnect(AbstractNioChannel.java:287) ~[netty-all-4.0.23.Final.jar:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:528) ~[netty-all-4.0.23.Final.jar:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:468) ~[netty-all-4.0.23.Final.jar:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:382) ~[netty-all-4.0.23.Final.jar:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:354) ~[netty-all-4.0.23.Final.jar:4.0.23.Final]
        at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116) ~[netty-all-4.0.23.Final.jar:4.0.23.Final]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.6.0_41]

Late update: (Nov. 21, 2015 07:44 PM EST)
    I believe the server let me in either later the day I posted or the following day.
    Definitely seems to be sporadic.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  10. I am now having the same issues that Grey did on Saturday evening. I've even tried to ping the server and it times out on each of the four attempts to send verifying packets.

Any assistance would be great.
  11. Unistall noob. No really uninstall all Minecraft, but save your worlds. Try that or download the 1.8 jar install it manual. Or Idk what else to try
  12. I went ahead and uninstalled earlier, reinstalled, and it still timed out on me. So, I walked away and did other things. Now, several hours later, everything is fine.

#1stWorldMinecraftProblems