I'd like to join...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PJ_Stubbs, Jun 6, 2016.

1. My name is Johnathon I'm 33 and I'm looking for a chill server to hang out not fond of the hustle and bustle and finally decided to search for a more mature player base...
  2. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    I believe that if WA isn't going to somehow rise from the ashes as I dream it would, we need to make some changes to these here forums to make it more evident that the server is down for good... YOU HEAR ME @Matt ?! STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS YOU SON OF A BITCH.
  4. I love this noob
  5. Welcome aboard be sure to read the rules
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

Yay! new players!!
    that's a nice bowtie, @TBonDc check this guy out!
  7. I signed up for WoodenAxe and AdultCraft the same day when I decided I wanted to play on an adults only server. AdultCraft approved me within a couple hours so I ended up going there and really enjoy it. Over the last couple weeks or so, I have seen a few new people join AdultCraft that have mentioned they came from here since it closed. I am here to offer an invitation to anyone looking to join a different Adults Only server. AdultCraft has a standard server running 1.10 (and includes the slimefun mod) as well as a modded server running a custom pack using the Technic Launcher. If you are interested, and as least 21 years old, feel free to check it out at www.AdultCraft.net.
    • TMI TMI x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. PastaNinja

PastaNinja Supporter