I am not a smart man, but I know what love is.

Discussion in 'Help and HOWTOs' started by flame_chick, Jan 25, 2016.

1. help.
    Ive only just started having this issue. It generally only happens when I go to certain places, like tp cane, I now stay away from there, I can't even go near the building when touring spawn. Tp onedollarshop has started doing it now too, even though I experience less lag there now than I did before, weird.
    what memory is it referring to?
    how should I go about resolving this issue.
    [​IMG]
    ^^ OpenGLError
  2. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  3. Ill give that a try ty.
    also we're running XP is that a problem.
  4. bah, its telling me that the DL is not a valid win32 application when I try to run it..

the game is working so Ill just stay away from those places until I figure this s all out.
  5. This is exactly what is happening to my laptop. I was fine for awhile and then this started happening. Is it a shit laptop, yes. Do I only have 2GB's of RAM, yes. Are my onboard graphics crap, yes. Am I running Vista, yes. (Stop laughing.)

I have googled and googled to no avail. Everything tells me to allot more RAM, but that is not an option.

Minecraft is evolving. We all must become high end power users in order to play.

Think about this...if we elect BS, all game developers will be forced to make their games playable by every class of users. The election of DT, however, would make it necessary to have $2500 rigs to play Solitaire. Just Kidding, no need to rant about political talking in a thread about OpenGl errors.

If I find a fix I will let you know @flame_chick , please let me know if you find one.

Cheers!
  6. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  7. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]

You noticed the RAM but not the Optifine in the first line.... :rolleyes:
  8. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    i read only what i want to read :oops:
  9. I was able to update java the other day, but that's it. It seems to crash more now.

No help with this next issue, my Internet is completely down atm. Bullshit D:<
    Xsuckity internet, boooo
  10. Have you tried turning OpenGL off?