Grief Report

Discussion in 'Grief Reports' started by Serveanthesia, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Well, this I'm not sure about. There's no way into my res (that I know of) without griefing. Down inside my res in my storage room, just outside the rezzed area all of the chests have been cleared out. The chests don't have locks on them because they wont work with the hoppers. My questions is, if you can't get into the res without breaking a block, is this still reportable?
  2. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I believe it is. @Matt would probably ask for coords or a screenshot showing the coords of the chest area.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. 7ommy9unN3r

7ommy9unN3r Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    there is the possibility that someone had /sethome while visiting you?
  4. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  5. thank you spork! yes and everything in the chests up until the res were emptied (this wall used to be solid)
  6. KevynM

KevynM Supporter

Some players just cant help themselves ...Hope matt catches the prick and sends them to woodenaxe.nett
  7. That seems like a rather harsh punishment. Maybe just exile them from woodenaxe.com and let them choose where they go. We aren't barbarians.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    unlocked chests are lootable, if you have unlocked chests you need to have them in a res so they are not usable by outsiders. If there is even a pearl way in, an unlocked chest in an unresed area is up for grabs. Part of WA rules. But if they had to break a block to get in then you need to find that area and report it. But if that gaping hole in the screenshot is any indication, I think you don't have a pot to piss in.

also, I didn't do it.
  9. well... that gaping hole wasn't there when i left meaning someone broke in. it backs up to a ravine which is why i enclosed it. I worded the opening post the way i did for a reason. if matt says its fine and its my fault, so be it. leave it for him to decide
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Considering it is apprent that the plague aka @IEphraimI is still rating comments my bet is it might be from him.

Or he's still lurking around like a stale crotch biscuit

Anyhoo lets get a name! Hopefully it's not @opie641 lmao!
  11. some people "choose" to not help themselves.
  12. If you need anything, let me know. I can help you replenish supplies or show you how to use Lockette and res commands.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I think @Tibal is the one getting all the blame for everything as of late.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Peyton1980

Peyton1980 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:

Damnit tibs! Always stealing the spotlight. You're such an attention whore!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Well excaaahyuuuuuuuzzeee meee....

Little do you all know that I'm competing with this guy:
    [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    "GreyMantle replied to a thread you are watching at WoodenAxe Community Forum." really? why cant i see it?

I had a funny retort that was sure to piss off a bunch of people, now it just wont work