Grief Report...sort of.

Discussion in 'Grief Reports' started by Tators19, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    @Matt,
    Topknot001 was helping me a few weeks ago with a really big project, and did a lot of work for me, so please don't ban him. I just need a rollback.

I think he wanted to make travel easier for him, because he set a res in our build, which I didn't know about until after the fact. I haven't seen him on the server since the last time he was here (roughly 3ish-4ish weeks ago now.) Could you go to the coordinates in the screenshot and remove his residence please? I can't set a res there until his is gone.

His residence is named "helptatortk," and it's only 3x3 blocks. Please help me :D I promise to leave baked potatoes at the Matt shrine everyday for a year.

2016-03-29_17.29.43.png
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  4. KevynM

KevynM Supporter

you will have to make it a shrine
  5. WTFbeccca

WTFbeccca Supporter

I wish we could make an exception for super sexy @Tators19
  6. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I do to. There are plenty of times when players vanish after leaving a wart on our build we can't get rid of, but it was just air-headedness and not malicious. Matt, we appeal to your good sense, and the fact that your name is Matt, which is the same name as a famous TV lawyer-slash-vigilante-superhero. Daredevil would do the nice thing. (all he really needs to do is baleet the res)

Also is there a reason we're not pinging topknot in this thread?
  7. ButtUglyJeff

ButtUglyJeff Supporter

Well to be fair, I don't think removing a res and a roll back are the same thing...
  8. Peyton1980

Peyton1980 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  9. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I did not know about this rule. Well shit. It's so small we can build around it, but we can't make our own residence unless we start there and expand out, and I'd rather just not bother. Oh well, hopefully he comes back someday. If anybody sees him in-game, please direct him to the forums, he's had a message from me for a few weeks now.
  10. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    on the same note, matt could you remove @Vinterro 's shit from my "fair" res, he asked to build a haunted house ages ago, built half of it then disappeared so i sent him a convo saying that it would be removed, months later i ended up going ahead with it cause i got no reply, now his shit is left there on land i want to use. please remove it for me

g.jpg
  11. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    If we're playing the "Get your shit off my lawn" game - @Teyrz has a chest a few chunks away from Topknot001's residence, I'd love for THAT to be gone too.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. At one of my res's there is a bunch of dirt and water I would like removed. I am working on laying brick slabs out and that stuff is in my way. Thanks.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. NO GRIEF FOR YOU!
  14. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    If there has to be a sacrificial ban for the roll back to occur then I nominate @Tibal
  15. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
  16. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Fine. I want custody of @Tators19
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. ButtUglyJeff

ButtUglyJeff Supporter

The end of an era? Who gets to keep us? @Kmomma would know?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    @Kmomma complained about Ark for 5 months and, when we came back, she was gone. Apparently, her Branch Kmommian compound is taking up all of her time.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Tator's,

Really sorry about the 3x3 and totally forgot about it, been going through cancer surgery and finally able to function like a normal person at night again.

I'll gladly remove the 3x3 as soon as I can get on the server tonight.

Again sorry if it caused you any problems..
  20. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    sorry bud... server died while you were away