Grief at both my bases

Discussion in 'Grief Reports' started by Taliesynn, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Not too worried about the crops that were destroyed on the non pvp side....however, after being chicken bombed, villagers killed, chests filled with shit tools after being looted; (don't really care what was taken from them....just the shit that was put in them is the problem heh, still I know...not against the rules)

But upon going to my other area in the PVP side......I find that both potato and carrot crops were broke.....as well as all of my sugar cane in both sugar cane farms.......

They cannot be jumped on to break them.....Hopefully something can be done with this.
  2. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    You need to provide exact coordinates (F3, look at the area... screenshot) for Matt to check... he's not just going to know what you're referring to.

Not griefs:
    Crops: this likely isn't a grief because they can be hopped on (though, there is still a chance that the person didn't hop on them) ... regardless of which side
    Chicken Bomb: Never a grief
    Villagers Killed: Never a grief
    Chest looted / refilled: Never a grief

Possible grief: Sugar cane - these I believe are blocks and can be logged.
  3. Oh right. forgot to add the coords...had them on my clipboard too lol -7570, 63, -137.........upon tping to these coords.....this cane farm and the one directly north of these were both demolished.

Also....the crops weren't jumped on....they were broke....the land is still tilled....unless they took the time to till it back up lol. I know the only possible chance of them getting punished for anything is the cane....was just giving a more vivid statement of what occurred.
  4. Reshep just logged in......and in all caps exclaims: IT WAS ME! I DID IT!......then starts throwing me sugar cane...tells me....i can get you more......heh....what a douche bag.......
  5. Reshep9909

Reshep9909

Media:
    Albums:
    i broke it, i'll admit to it
  6. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    oh no! reshep has caught... Saaaaaaaaaaammmmm Fever
  7. Still a douche bag for griefing....but he admitted it....I am happy for that.....No further action required. Thanks.
  8. Nimdadotenc

Nimdadotenc

Media:
    Albums:
    you're wrong. Taliesynn.
    :)
  9. Reshep9909

Reshep9909

Media:
    Albums:
    I think everybody and their dog has tried to on Lars, lol. I tried after I first joined 2 years ago, but he was smart and had everything covered.
  10. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I've loved @Lars_Eh ever since he gave me a flower named "I peed on this" my first week. (true story)
  11. Cryptomeria

Cryptomeria Supporter

OMFG I am the one who gave Lars that flower! What a dick.
  12. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    Classic Lars.
  13. btug

btug Supporter

I remember that.
  14. [​IMG]
  15. block_saucy

block_saucy Supporter

I think he gives everyone that flower xD