Frontend designer/developer for charity auction platform

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Matt, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    @akicogg and I are in need of a frontend designer / bootstrap pro that would be able to jump on a project on very short notice. The project is a web app for charities to raise money by running auctions. It's already launched with a prototype and had a successful auction (raised $10,000 and was featured on kotaku.com) But now we are trying to push out some big changes for the second auction in a couple weeks. It's currently running a bootstrap3 template but the design details need some love.

ping me here or [email protected] if you would be interested in helping out and what your hourly/project rates might be.

pinging people that have posts with the word "designer": @JackHair @kireinafujin @StrangeBiscuit @Kreskofter @Radioflyer1998 @rvvp @Knyckolas @MCas86 @mitchitized @chilcutt @stepfresh
  2. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

Got any info about the extent of the work that needs doing?
  3. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    Most immediate pages needed:
    • List of auctions - images, dates
    • Auction detail page - charity detail, gallery location
    • List of auction items - image, current bid
    • Auction item detail page - image, current bid, artist info, bidding form
    • My Account dashboard
      • edit profile
      • add CC/billing info
      • view list of your auctions
      • list of items you're bidding on (winning/losing/won)
    • Auction dashboard - stats on the auction/items, forms to edit details
    • Auction item form - editing item details, uploading images
    • Payment flow - paying for won items, selecting shipping, tipping, confirmation
    There's more flows for signing up as a charity or an artist (to auction your artwork) but those aren't needed right away.

I just came across this template that I might be able to use a lot of elements from http://themes.webinane.com/lifeline/ but could still use some help even just wiring it up (bonus points if you're familiar with twig and git)
  4. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

I only make pretty things and despise PHP.
  5. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    twig syntax is almost identical to django templating language. No need to touch php.