Fortress Build for CtB & Reboot Dump

Discussion in 'Snapshot/Zune' started by Tators19, Mar 25, 2015.

?

Should we forgo deliberate PVP for one week to focus on building fortresses for our banners?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2015.
  1. No

22.2%
  2. Yes

77.8%
  1. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Since consensus seems pretty unanimous, I think we should start our Above-Ground Fortress Construction/Reboot Dump project for CtB. Reboot is fun/hard, but everyone wants their enderchests and resources back. We would remain within our border, but we would be able to bring in outside resources.

I think it's fair to begin construction as soon as you read this post. The poll above will determine whether or not to pvp during this time period, so just use your best judgement. We're all still friends, right?

The only additional rule would be that the banners must be above level 65 to be considered legit. Raiding would still be legal, and traps/redstone contraptions encouraged to make banner apprehension really difficult.

The idea of stopping PVP for a week has been suggested. I've heard both yays and nays to that concept, so I thought we could put it up for a vote. Opie mentioned it a few days ago and everybody wants to do it, so let's just do it.

The poll closes in 36 hours from this post, so hurry up!
  2. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  3. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

I just want people to stop the obvious cheating.
  4. @Lars_Eh I could not agree more. If I had known blocks were broken to get into any area, it would have been reported. As I stated in response to @Sporkdom , our entry was legitimate, but I cannot speak to any infractions I was not aware of. With that said, I am not perfect and will probably do things without thinking it through clearly, so let me know if I do and I will make reparations.
  5. EP43

EP43

Media:
    Albums:
    Exactly! Be a little more creative with your cheating so it is not so obvious!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Zane_the_Blaze13

Zane_the_Blaze13 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Do I sense a bit of whining going on? o.o

In all seriousness, I think the players have conducted themselves with fairness. PvP has been fun, and many tactics (some of them low-handed) have been used. I think we all need to bitch a little less, play a little more, and not assume off-hand that another player cheated to 'win'. THAT is what I'm tired of. IMO
  7. Zane_the_Blaze13

Media:
    Albums:
    I say do not PvP some while they are in their base (old or new) for the build phase. Any play out in the world or nether mining, caving, or running around should be fair game.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I agree
  9. exile500

exile500 Supporter

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. @Zane_the_Blaze13
    @Tators19
    @auximage
    @...that would be a shit ton of @'s.

I have decided that this is not for me. The deceit and lies, even though I understand them being a "game", are too much for me to take. When I start feeling betrayed, and then get real life angry over being lied to, in a game...it is time to stop playing. It was fun, and I would love to keep going, but I can't shove this shit aside. Apologies to my teammates for breaking away, someone better will come along (probably shortly :p). So, have fun everyone. It was a blast while I was able to manage it.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Zane_the_Blaze13

Media:
    Albums:
    I get you. Thanks for makin it fun while it lasted! :D
  12. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Okay, PVP is off until Thursday, April 2nd at 3:30pm PST. Start building yo shit!
  13. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    So, Zane gets to live until Thursday? That will be a new record.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Environment isn't turned off.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

I don't agree with the no pvp and I have no intention of following it.
  16. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    shouldn't be too much of a problem, you're never here anyway. You can't bitch about cheating anymore if you're not going to follow the social rules we've agreed upon :D
  17. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

I can and I will.
  18. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

Or stupid, I guess you could say that too.
  19. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Who put the skylight in? It's leaking... :eek:
    • Like Like x 1