First time server joiner looking for an adult community without DRAMA....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Natalia Radinovic, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Hello World!

I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now, mainly running my own servers but sadly most of the people that played on then have moved on to other things. <cries> I still love playing and decided to look for a server to join that was active but not over run with Drama. The first place I found was a joke which I quickly left and have not looked back. I just recently found WoodenAxe and felt that description fit exactly what I was looking for.

I am 34 years old. My in-game name is NataliaRadinovic. No, I am not from Croatia or any other foreign country. I was born and raised in the USA but fell in love with that name a very long time ago in another game. I found this server doing a google search for drama free Minecraft servers.

I hope to be able to join and enjoy Minecraft with other players.
  2. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  3. Thank you Sporkdom....I was just reading that as I got your alert. I am sad to know this server is no longer up but will for sure check out the one you suggested. Thanks again!
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    No prob at all. :)