Final World Download

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Matt, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    yeah i've finished downloading world now so i'd love to download relic too
  2. MissMijo

MissMijo Supporter

@Matt thanks! we'll need a place to put it online
  3. MinerMajor

MinerMajor Supporter

Maybe Matt can host a server? No? Worth a shot :(
  4. Mr_Cortus

Mr_Cortus Supporter

Media:
    Ok, 3 days trying to download this thing and it keeps messing up. I'll wait until it's on google cloud
  5. siamko

siamko Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I am going to download the world file. I will be launching a multiverse minecraft server. when you log in you will go to a hub and one of the portals will allow you to go to the woodenaxe map. Only registered members of this forum will have access to that world. Other worlds that will be available at the start will be:

• Woodenaxe Map - avaialbe only to members of the woodenaxe forum
    • Vanilla'ish Survival
    • Skyblock
    • MCMMO
    The main chamber of the server spawn hub has enough room for 20 world portals and the hub is massive and when i mean massive I mean aout 600 blocks x 900 blocks. Server Hub build is prebuilt so it is fleshed out but will need some TLC and it has been years since I have set a server up on a dedicated box.

This is a large project and I want it right before I launch so please bare with me but it IS coming.
  6. Mr_Cortus

Mr_Cortus Supporter

Media:
    I honestly think that Wooden Axe (and it's maps/builds) should stay with @Matt and if he's not running it, it should stay dead. Otherwise, a server like that would be pretty cool. (Provided you don't stop on it halfway). But that's just my opinion.
  7. siamko

siamko Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Yeah I havent talked with you much cortus in about 2 years. but I have been a community manager ever since I stopped really playing on woodenaxe about 2 years ago. Last May I left Rustafied and started CoGamers.net I have been hosting 5 different titles with 9 actual instances since June of 2015 consistantly with constant up time and support. I own my equipment and have it setup in a central data center on dedicated fiber in Oklahoma. So as far as doing it halfway that is not going to happen that is why I am approaching this cautiously and only making this map available to Legacy Woodenaxe players. The rest of the worlds will be available to all players.

The map was made public by @Matt here:
    And you may be right no one may want to play on the map anymore, but I want to give people the option. It was very difficult to try and find a way i thought was suitable in honering this community and @Matts hard work. I hope that what I put together does honor that.
  8. MissMijo

MissMijo Supporter

I like the map that mapcratic is running. That's my new axe place.

So the old relic map, we still have the original. Matt will be downloading it from us, and make it available for everyone to download :)
  9. MissMijo

MissMijo Supporter

You should add the relic map to that list..
    I would just make it a protected world, where you can walk and fly around, but not build/break stuff.
    But then your idea of letting people actually have a choice will be gone.
  10. siamko

siamko Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I can add Relic as well for sure I have more than enough resources on the machine.
  11. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
  12. @MissMijo @General_Rookie Is this an untouched version that was released back in the day. or did you guys change some stuff with TNT? have not downloaded it yet just asking in advance. and thank you!
  13. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    It's the original. It's the same torrent file so the contents are verified intact.
  14. btug

btug Supporter

Not sure if i still have a copy of relic. Would have to look through some old backups. Looks like Rookie has it covered though.
  15. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  16. Can you please upload the file that the plugin stored all of the residences on so we know the coords? That's if it does'nt already include that, i haven't started to download it yet.
  17. Mr_Cortus

Mr_Cortus Supporter

Media:
    But the live map is up still so you can still get some rough coordinates to where you would like to tp to.
  18. What are the cords of one dollar shop?
  19. Mr_Cortus

Mr_Cortus Supporter

Media:
    @Matt What was the world seed?
  20. 6505355184636010297