[DEV] Feature Requests and Ideas

Discussion in 'Origin' started by Diemex, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I would say that quests would be a great addition, altho a bit small on the overall scale of things. However i feel that something of the like is already implemented without plugins, and that is achievements... You know those annoying messages at the top right that tells you to open your inventory. If they actually provided a reward they wouldnt be as useless as the sponge block. Fucking mojang need to think of things that could actually use a beefing up instead of fucking round with new slime blocks and stone types, i feel if the mojang team was trapped in a hole they'd die before they get to thinking of how to get out
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I know, it reminds me of real life too much, being along mostly in a very hostile environment.
  3. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I think it'd be cool to make 0,0 a quest in itself. As long as everyone always spawns the same distance from 0,0. If you touch 0,0, you get a cheevo and some loot. Then you're close to everyone else that completed the quest, and can branch out from there, creating/joining a community.
  4. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    sponge block on another server I was on 3 years ago was used underwater to create an air pocket so you could build an underwater balcony without the need for glass. I made an underwater entrance to my build that you just drop into, it was pretty epic.
  5. bullingju0

bullingju0

Media:
    C reepers have a chance to ignite a fire when they explode, and maybe if they encounter an obstacle when chasing a player they explode. Really I don't like the idea of throwing up some 3 high walls and some torches and just being safe. I think if this is really going to be a difficult game mod the mobs need to be able to penetrate your fortress. but im a bit of a sadist, I suppose. Also, maybe zombies can break blocks in the same way they can break doors?
  6. NchantedHoe

NchantedHoe Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    @Diemex if this is still your baby, a lot of us are now playing on TheAmigos.co.uk

There has been some interest there for your sadistic plugin. If you're interested in updating it to match our current 1.10.2 version.

Give us a shout! Some of us are willing to toss in some dough even ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1