Death Traps

Discussion in 'Grief Reports' started by Bobbywires, Feb 4, 2016.

1. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    If I'm ever tunneling and run thru someones wall, I simply replace the block, whether it was dirt or stone, then back fill my tunnel as much as I feel like and dig elsewhere.

I wish people would do the same for me in the nether when they cum across my nether tunnels
  2. That makes too much sense, Mike. Why would you think the jokers would have any respect for anyone else's areas? However, I will say that I do the same thing that you do. If I see that I've busted into someone's obvious tunnel system, I will close up the breach and back-fill as much as possible.
  3. GreyMantle

GreyMantle

Media:
    Albums:
    @mikej1592 what are you a Nether Mole Rat? besides, how is anyone to know who dug some tunnel through the netherrack.

are you talking about tunnels inside an obvious build area or a res'd location? Then you would have something to complain about.

Now if you find someone leaves a gapping hole in the bottom of your tunnel that leads to a high fall into lava? Then you'd have every right to complain.
  4. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    they would know by the fact it has lighting and a stone brick floor, its not just a netherrack mineshaft.
  5. GreyMantle

GreyMantle

Media:
    Albums:
    Oh, then rest assured I've never encountered (tunneled across) one.

Thanks for relieving me of any guilt. lol