Death Traps

Discussion in 'Grief Reports' started by Bobbywires, Feb 4, 2016.

1. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    If I'm ever tunneling and run thru someones wall, I simply replace the block, whether it was dirt or stone, then back fill my tunnel as much as I feel like and dig elsewhere.

I wish people would do the same for me in the nether when they cum across my nether tunnels
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. That makes too much sense, Mike. Why would you think the jokers would have any respect for anyone else's areas? However, I will say that I do the same thing that you do. If I see that I've busted into someone's obvious tunnel system, I will close up the breach and back-fill as much as possible.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. GreyMantle

GreyMantle

Media:
    Albums:
    @mikej1592 what are you a Nether Mole Rat? besides, how is anyone to know who dug some tunnel through the netherrack.

are you talking about tunnels inside an obvious build area or a res'd location? Then you would have something to complain about.

Now if you find someone leaves a gapping hole in the bottom of your tunnel that leads to a high fall into lava? Then you'd have every right to complain.
  4. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    they would know by the fact it has lighting and a stone brick floor, its not just a netherrack mineshaft.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. GreyMantle

GreyMantle

Media:
    Albums:
    Oh, then rest assured I've never encountered (tunneled across) one.

Thanks for relieving me of any guilt. lol