Confessions

Discussion in 'Grief Reports' started by General_Rookie, Apr 12, 2016.

1. General_Rookie

General_Rookie Supporter

It it time my childen. Confess your sins. What wrongs have you done in WoodenAxe?
  2. General_Rookie

General_Rookie Supporter

I shall cast no stones. I will begin.

Soon after joining, I went to the WoodenAxe Old World (when Matt still had 2 active worlds) and found an old stronghold that had a small res at the top. It looked took a bunch of cracked and moss stone. It looked like swiss cheese when I was done with it. I'm not apologizing.
  3. MissMijo

MissMijo Supporter

I used the x-ray texture pack a lot (everybody did), it showed me lava pockets (and the surface diamonds), and it helped me a lot with my OCD builds underground and above ground. (I like everything lined up, and didn't want to write down coordinates).

And when I couldn't find a xray pack anymore to fit the update, I started digging in a straight line.. From Lars his base ( somewhere in his water I dug a hole down ), to about 60000 blocks in the east.. I dug through someones home, it was on diamond level, I filled it back up and acted like nothing happened.

I helped @Lars_Eh building a little village under someone's property, close enough to piss the person off (I think it was Omnomsomething). I think I also dug a hole around that persons res, not sure if it was the same person honestly.

I moved into @General_Rookie's base, without asking. Made myself at home in his mountain, by creating my own little space. We got married IRL about 2 years later.
  4. Someone had an active nether portal that was properly connected to their base, it was also connected to mine...so I got confused and ended up breaking theirs and it was connected to mine after that lol
  5. auximage

auximage

Media:
    Albums:
    I clogged the shitter at spawn and didn't flush..
  6. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

I was a very good boy, every day.
  7. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    I was the one who kept opening all the doors on the train south of spawn.

@Supersnaketate
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  8. junglemason

junglemason Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  9. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

Actually.. PastaNinja was my alt.. can you believe it?
  10. I never technically griefed anyone... technically.
  11. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I left signs on the spruce trees in the forest by Deepfinger's new base that read:
    "Nobody likes you" and "Deepfinger touches little boys" and "Lars' penis fell off in Deepfinger's butt."

Not sure if he ever found them or not.
  12. ButtUglyJeff

ButtUglyJeff Supporter

Two worlds ago I was trying to clear a path through forest with fire. And I accidentally burned someone's treehouse. I mean I fucked that shit up.

Though, since @Matt knew about it, its technically not a confession. Buzzlightyear or something like that was his name....

....oh and @Lars_Eh banned me from his fall trap. That was kinda cool
  13. I have a few...

1. When I first was on the server, I wasn't but so aware of the rules, and am pretty sure I broke at least one window of a build north of spawn.
    2. Remember IUD13? That was our fault...
    3. @Tators19 - Remember a few weeks ago when you were murdered by an invisible killer? ...Sorry.
  14. MissMijo

MissMijo Supporter

IUD13 fell in my trap, got mad, and rage quit. That was right before he started his own shit. What did you do?
  15. Spent 3 weeks planning and pulling off the Kmart Heist with my cohorts in crime.
  16. bullingju0

bullingju0

Media:
    Literally buried an old player's build under a mountain that I built. Checked to see when he was on last (two players actually, over 1 year away from the game) and built a huge mountain over the top of it. If they ever got back on it would have been super confusing.

Also killed a lot of sheep at a Res close to mine. He was over the animal limit by a lot and was just lagging up the place.

Also stole a TON of stuff, if you had unlocked chests your shit was mine. However I was never the thief or murderer in any of the grief reports sadly.
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  17. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I have shown my digital penis to you all... even if you didn't see me there.

... and I'll do it again!
  18. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    You are all awful people. I never did anything.

upload_2016-4-13_12-58-19.png

upload_2016-4-13_12-58-54.png
  19. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Supporter

lol.. those boats, and you were upset it was causing so much lag.
    the lag that day was from Nchanted's villager breeder gone "gonzo"..
    she has over 2500 villagers on the loose, it took me nearly an hour to kill them.
    All while we bitched at you about the boat lag, haha!
    Good Times..
  20. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I think it was closer to 250. I may have gotten carried away.