Come feed your ego's here.

Discussion in 'World' started by TTribaLL, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  2. 7ommy9unN3r

7ommy9unN3r Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  3. Now I'm all hot and bothered and my man parts are moist
  4. This thread...
    [​IMG]
  5. No, this server is full of millennial Marxist indoctrinated RETARDS.

GOALS OF MARXISM (Karls own words):
    1) Destroy the Family (reliance on state)
    2) Destroy Private Property (state owned)
    3) Destroy Religion (reliance on state)
    4) Destroy the nation (current nation, then usher in a soviet like state)

You people are so beyond fucked it's mind boggling. This shit goes so deep that you fucks will all regret your choices when you are on your death beds I GUARANTEE IT. I already fucking told you losers I have been there. I used to consider myself a "liberal". Why? Because I like the idea of having freedoms, EXCEPT NOW THAT I HAVE GROWN THE FUCK UP, I have realized that LIBERALISM IS MARXISM, and to be "liberal" does NOT mean what you think it means.

Liberal =/= More freedoms
    Liberal =/= More rights
    Liberal =/= Better life

LIBERAL = MARXISM

FUCKING DONE WITH YOU CUCKS. THIS IS A WAR. I TRIED TO FUCKING SAVE YOU PEOPLE, BUT FUCK YOU, YOU DESERVE THE LESSONS TO COME.
  6. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    It hurts my liberal feelings when you yell at me like that. Also, there's more prismarine at my monument if you need any.
  7. That's about as far as your comprehension goes.
  8. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  9. You forgot the fact that nobody fucking showed up or even cared because most woman realize how much of a fucking shitshow that has become. This wasn't even about that, this was about wiciltd shoving that toxic shit down my throat in the server where all I wanted to do was come here and get away from the fucking retards in society JUST LIKE THEM.

Fucking ruin EVERYTHING.

L
    I
    T
    E
    R
    A
    L
    L
    Y
  10. XclbRican meet tommy
    "trying"

Ya fuck that, thanks for reminding me this is a lost cause. Enjoy your feminist overlords cuck. Don't forget to go share your (highly unlikely) next wife with your 6 newly arrived "dark" neighbors (highly likely).
  11. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I don't think you're angry enough. You should be angrier, and you should definitely keep telling us why.
  12. Ya like how fucking hard is it to get banned from here like seriously, you cunts knew I was a troll from day 1.

Except now it has morphed into a "wow, maybe I really am surrounded by retards" situation. Hense BAN ME FUCK YOU

@Matt , you better not be a dirty commie

I'm done giving these fucks the reactions they want. Let them learn the lessons on their own. Can't say I didn't give everyone a fair fucking warning either.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  13. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I need to hear more about these dark neighbors. Are the lights in their house turned off? I don't understand.
  14. The world is a truly shitty fucking place, and when one of you happy go lucky ignorant fucks like wiciltd goes and says the wrong thing to someone who has has a shitty fucking outlook on life, shit like this happens.

One day, every single one of you will be forced into a place, that you remember, and then it will fucking hit you. You won't be happy anymore, your life was a waste, all your happy feelings were lies.

Fuck you, and Wiciltd, stop pushing your feminist agenda on people who know better, you are toxic.

When I look at the IRL thread, all I see is clueless idiots, everyone who is smiling, is lying to themselves. You simply have NOT experienced REAL life. Don't worry, you ALL WILL sooner or later, and that smile will turn into a frown, and then it will hit you. PRAY that you become senile and the "demons" that follow you are humorous.

I have met others who have seen the same shit and they are the same way just they are better at not being such a dickhead about it. But it's true, we see all of you as pretty much zombies. Society is not interesting anymore, it's one big fucking mistake. All your doing here is feeding an EGO which MUST DIE to become aware. 0% of you have done that. 100% of you will lose your ego 5-10 seconds after you die. That means 100% of you are going to realize what reality really is WHEN IT'S TOO FUCKING LATE.

GOOD LUCK! ;)

It's in the bible, the "End of days" is not a literal Event, the END OF THE WORLD and the end of days is what happens to EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US WHEN WE DIE. It's very much like that.

SO STOP FUCKING PUSHING YOUR TOXIC SHIT ON PEOPLE AND RUINING LIVES JUST TO FILL YOUR FUCKING EGO WITH TOXIC OOZE.

So I say this from the deepest recesses from my cold dark empty heart. FUCK YOU.
  15. I should forgive you all for not knowing any better, but here is the deal. You are all adults right? You have all heard this shit before right? Well the political shit right?

You chose to refute past experiences, you chose to continue to be children, yet claiming the title "adult". So really, your own free will, will be your own demise. I hope things do not continue down the path it's currently going, cause that will mean hell for a-lot of people.

So, I cannot forgive adults. You are no longer children, think for yourselves, and learn that not everything you hear from some nutbag on the internet is a lie. Some of the biggest lies are the ones you hold dearest to you.
  16. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  17. ButtUglyJeff

ButtUglyJeff Supporter

Sounds like Barney, the purple dinosaur. Do they have those on ARK?
  18. TtribaLL is trying to save our souls from cultural Marxism, he doesn't realize were all secretly cultist devoted to our holy lord and savior Matt
  19. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]

Btw... this is how I picture @TTribaLL

[​IMG]

Edit:
    Further more Bizarro Me... let me introduce you to a lovely individual's website who has also seen the light... (you two should hook up since you're basically as infamous as him)

http://littlepuppets.com/ (lol... just saw the favicon for this site, what an idiot)

[​IMG]