ChestShops HOWTO - Create and Use

Discussion in 'Help and HOWTOs' started by Matt, Nov 15, 2011.

1. kireinafujin

kireinafujin Supporter

The video mentions a link at the top of portal for ChestShops, is this still available someone?
  2. "Economy" tab in portal? It functions a bit different then it did when that video was made.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. kireinafujin

kireinafujin Supporter

Yeah i figured as much. I was hoping for the entire shop overview. That looked like a really useful feature! @Matt I'm jelly of your programming skillz.
  4. What is the reason for /sell set with a perm setting?
  5. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    im assuming from your cryptic post that you are experiancing the inablility to use the /sell command, the answer is simple; you have the ability in game to create a chest shop ( as mentioned in the first post) to buy/sell your items, you also have the /pay [player] command but you dont not have any other commands relating to selling or buying items.

if you would like to sell some blocks/items direct to someone work out a deal with them, give them the amount your selling and they will have to use the /pay [player] <amount> command to pay you what you asked for
  6. GreyMantle

GreyMantle

Media:
    Albums:
    @Matt Any update on Portal? I'd really like such a listing of shops and items available/sold. Costco has so many full chest you can not sell to and empty chest you can't buy from.

This is a Great server you built and maintain. Member are friendly and helpful both in the forum and the in-game chat.

{Edit} Oh, maybe Portal does work but I'm behind a firewall. D'oh! I'll try later from a firewall free zone.
  7. GreyMantle

GreyMantle

Media:
    Albums:
    @Matt Portal!

Portal!

Have you forgotten, Portal!