Cheater Cheater....

Discussion in 'Snapshot/Zune' started by Kmomma, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Kmomma

Kmomma Supporter

Our chest room was griefed, item frames were taken and about 25 diamond blocks stolen. The rules clearly state you can't break any blocks in the opposing team's build to gain access, the chest room is completely enclosed. If you did it by mistake and return the items you will be forgiven and we can all go on our marry way and I will still <3 you. If you don't fess up I would ask that your teammates take note of the sudden increase of diamonds and turn you over to us for a good lashing.

@Sporkdom @Reshep9909 @_Crabwich_ @Lars_Eh
    @Tators19 @junglemason @opie641 @Serveanthesia
    @Zane_the_Blaze13 @TantricSarcasm @AnToast @auximage
  2. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    It's a complement that they have already resorted to cheating to keep up with 2itP. Shall we just claim our victory and move on or shall we all start playing by the agreed to terms?
  3. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
  4. Sporkdom

Sporkdom Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  5. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    keob25H.gif
    you just fucked my mind bro...
  6. Reshep9909

Reshep9909

Media:
    Albums:
    I think it's really sad that people are having to revert to cheating.....
  7. bla bla bla edited post because it wasn't cheating bla bla bla
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  8. Reshep9909

Reshep9909

Media:
    Albums:
  9. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    FIRST OF ALL - I did not cheat! A creeper blew your chest room WIDE OPEN (which was indicated by the lovely sign I left you) and I had to try to piece it back together. You'll notice only the top item frames and items in those item frames were missing. I didn't break any blocks, I would never do that to Kmomma! (Nor would I break my own rules).
    I searched FOR DAYS for your base (FOR DAYS!!!) - I want to be patted on the back for finally finding it, not called a cheater!
    Also, I returned the diamonds because I don't want Kmomma or spork or shep to quit.

However, I'm keeping the banners, I burned for those fair and square. That lava maze was a bitch.
  10. Tators19

Tators19 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Koki, you should come play with us :D
  11. Kmom doesn't seems like she likes the idea LOL
    Tho, I can't :'(
    But thanks for the invite :p <3
  12. Zane_the_Blaze13

Zane_the_Blaze13 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Actually there was a <3 on the sign she left. There's luv for you Kmomma...you just have to seek it! :p
  13. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

But how do people know where to have creepers explode? It's obvious that you are using either mini maps or x-rays. It's pretty stupid. And how someone found the two banners the other day that was literally hidden in a place where you wouldn't look unless you of course could see through blocks. It's rather blatant at this point.
  14. Zane_the_Blaze13

Media:
    Albums:
    Serious? *sigh I found the 2 banners in your base. I went up to the upper level of your base, saw a 'cave' like area, went to it's end and found the banners. I was thorough. I've never used mini-maps. I've gotta lame, limping, shit-ass PC so I've not even tried to used them. How about credit where some may be due? Just a thought.
  15. Lars_Eh

Lars_Eh Supporter

I am not buying the shit you are selling.
  16. Zane_the_Blaze13

Media:
    Albums:
    Mwah.
  17. As I stated to someone I was on with earlier today, I would have been surprised to find out that @Zane_the_Blaze13 cheated since he threw out enderpearls that I brought back to the base, because at the time it was illegal for anything to come in from the outside. I was going to get it from him, but it since it was thrown in here, this works. I apologize for entertaining the idea Zane, it did seem like all evidence pointed to it from what I was hearing, but I wanted to get it from you, and I have. Good on ya mate! Be in game in a bit.