Capture The Banner - Final map & fencelines info

Discussion in 'Snapshot/Zune' started by mapcratic, Mar 19, 2015.

1. mapcratic

mapcratic Supporter

Here is the final version of the PvP map reflecting the new changes:

[​IMG]

The outer perimeter fenceline looks like this and surrounds the PVP area completely:

[​IMG]

Note that it's a sandwich of smooth (also can be log) with birch log or diorite in the middle and a torch on top. You won't miss it unless you're black-out drunk. The fenceline exists even out at sea. The outer fencelines are normally arrow-straight like this. I'll leave it up to Tators what the rules are about crossing in & out, but it's safe to say no outside materials can be brought through and the bases have to be inside.

The exclusion zones are a circular fenceline looking like this:

[​IMG]

They can be identified by the circular path and the use of chiseled stone block. Exclusion zones surround pre-existing builds we discovered and serve to keep them from being damaged during gameplay. We haven't figured out who owns the structures inside. They all look like campsites and starter houses, probably from long-gone players, but but we'll avoid them anyway. The policy on these zones should be no PVP and no block breaking or resource gathering. I'll leave it up to Tators whether it's okay to cross them or if they're off limits.

Please don't mess with the fences unless me or Tators19 approves. The exclusion zone fences can be removed if the property owners show up later on and decide they don't want them in the area.
  2. Reshep9909

Reshep9909

Media:
    Albums:
    looks good!
  3. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Thanks to all who made this happen! Awesome work.