Bunny's App

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by A_Bunny1, Sep 16, 2013.

1. A_Bunny1

A_Bunny1 Supporter

Hello!
    My name is Amber and I am 27 years old. I found this server by doing a search for an 18+ server. I am looking for a mc community where I can build and live happily- without kids and super drama.
    I'm really friendly and reasonable so I think I would make a good addition to the server :)

IGN: A_Bunny1
  2. brainstorm, take me away from the norm
  3. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
  4. A_Bunny1

A_Bunny1 Supporter

Yay! Thanks
  5. Coronus1

Coronus1 Supporter

I hope you brought your big girl panties. Just note that age = maturity=false on this server. Dont take anything anyone (there are numerous obvious trolls) to heart and dont let them get under your skin. Other than that this is an awsome server. There are lots of people who are more than willing to help.
  6. colecross has some
  7. Coronus1

Coronus1 Supporter

Yeah but Ill bet they arent new out of the package either ;o
  8. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

[​IMG]
  9. A_Bunny1

A_Bunny1 Supporter

Always have the big girl panties :)
  10. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    How big are we talking here?

Anyway, Coronus pretty much said it. 'Mature' here just means 18+, which isn't really a bad thing. There are trolls, but I would be really surprised and wary if there weren't. @JackHair and @colecross share a bunk under a large mossycobble bridge. Stay away from there and you'll probably be fine.

The good thing about this server is that, while there are a lot of members, it's not overcrowded. There is still plenty of room to build, especially if you donate which allows you to go past the red line on the LiveMap.
  11. malajunta

malajunta Supporter

Is that a reference on 311? If so, I love you.
  12. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

Actually, I was helpful today and assisted A_Bunny1 and some other dude with mumble problems.
  13. UNST3RBLICH

UNST3RBLICH

Media:
    Albums:
    Quick, throw this bag of kittens off the bridge to restore the balance.
  14. malajunta

malajunta Supporter

So you can troll them properly on mumble?
  15. JackHair

JackHair Supporter

Precisely.
  16. This man is devious. A precise and patient villain. You may be distracted and deceived so that you may never truly know from where and when he will strike...
  17. Black is white, up is down, and short is long
  18. Granny panties?
  19. A_Bunny1

A_Bunny1 Supporter

Yus.
  20. Voljub

Voljub

Media:
    Albums:
    6e0.png