All My Animals Gone

Discussion in 'Grief Reports' started by pauln0, Jan 27, 2016.

1. So, someone a few days ago for some unknown reason killed all my animals. I have no idea why, but they did. I bitched about it some. Figured lesson learned and kept going. Everyone said, "Dude, close off." I just had chickens left, so I made a bit of a coop. Put an iron door on it. Guess what? Someone came back and killed those too. I have no idea wtf someone gets from doing that. But, it happened. Just thought everyone should know.
  2. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  3. Wooooooooo I'd like to thank the academy, that first girl who taught me that all the fun is IN the donut hole, and of course my mom and her newest boyfriend wtf his name is. Thanks guys!
  4. mapcratic

mapcratic Supporter

How do I unsubscribe from "Cat Griefing Facts"? I'm getting 20 of them a day.
  5. Oh, nvm. The person who was griefing me forgot to leave my house after they finished and just logged from there. When they logged back in today I saw them. I got this shit from here. :D
  6. Who was it?

Inquiring minds wanna know...
  7. Shhhhhhhhhh
  8. I've been hit also.....fucker needs a bullet. SOOOO sick of logging on and finding someone has taken the time to travel all the way across the map, just to harrass me. Bitch, I know who you are and I hope you get yours and an extra hit for everyone that you have done this to. It's the one thing that would make me stop playing here.
  9. It's nerve racking. It can take you hours to build up something. To have some asshole come along and just kill all your stuff...It's shitty.
  10. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    FYI it's super easy to protect yourself and it is the reason why Matt doesn't care to waste server resources on logging animals (and you don't even have to use the residence plugin):

1) Put your animals in an enclosed structure (whether that's a cobble box, a beautiful barn, a sex dungeon... whatever)
    2) Be sure that structure is 2 (or 3 if you're paranoid like me) blocks thick to prevent splash potion AoE wherever your animals are gonna be wandering and/or stationary at
    3) Use lockette ([Private] signs) on your doors or think up some sexy redstone gateway thing that only you know the trigger for
    4) Nm, no #4 ^ is all you gotta do \o/

Otherwise, you can always res up your animal areas, be sure everything is false for everyone except yourself and your trusted peeps and voila (granted, there is still potential for ways to get around this).
  11. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    ^ <3
  12. Ty Momma!
  13. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I had half my animals slaughtered once when I was expanding my pen, didnt expand the res there yet so all the ones that wandered out of the protected no kill zone were killed, inside their enclosure. thats when I added the double walled bank vault style entrance so you couldnt even shoot arrows from outside the res to kill them. I think that was old world before the last server reset. sucks, its a doushy move that people do knowing they wont get punished for.
  14. EP43

EP43

Media:
    Albums:
    Who needs animals at their base with I.farm and Zfarm and all the built up food and crop resources just there for the taking?
  15. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Hey... you know what? Some of us enjoy the constant sound of mooing and clucking... who are you to judge!?
  16. I find the lag at those public farms too much to deal with, so a few emergency pigs and cows for leather are a good thing to have handy. My base is in a desert....on an island, so getting animals there is a right pain in the ass, so someone coming along and killing what I have worked hard to bring over is infuriating and Im sure he (SHE) is sitting here having a chuckle at all this.
  17. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    well, not anymore. And that time was only my fault once because my zombie farm generated like 100,000 mobs that was bringing the server to its knees and not allowing anyone else to get any mobs. lol.
  18. I.farm, z.farm and wooly all had every last cow and pig slaughtered. Totally empty this morning. Even charitable organizations are getting hit. Low.
  19. mikej1592

mikej1592 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    wow thats fucked up