1.8 Pure Vanilla World

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Matt, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    added
  2. @Matt I would also like to get whitelisted.
  3. I have no idea what whitelisted means but im guessing its something to do with joining the server? So yes please i'd also like to get whitelisted
  4. Tibal

Tibal Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    To join the 1.8 (temporary) world known as Zune, you must be an active supporter. At this point, if I were you, I would wait for @Matt to whitelist you for the World server (1.7.x), see if you like how the server runs, is managed, the community, etc... then consider donating the $20 to get the perks of being a supporter.

Keep in mind that World is kind of... vacant at the moment due to the holidays and many of us supporters primarily being on the Zune server.
  5. @Matt id also like to get whitelisted please mate
  6. MinerMajor

MinerMajor Supporter

Yeah. I usually start at first bedrock and work up. I think I know the tunnel you are speaking of. I had missed the end of my branch mine and went on automatic. You can seal it if you like. I'm not mining that far out.
  7. I've been having a lot of fun starting out on this server over the last few days.
  8. Guessing @Matt is doing some wizardry with it. Zune is offline for me.
  9. He's 5 days idle on IRC. I queried him just in case that Zune is down.
  10. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    It crashed. It's back up now. No guarantees on stability...
  11. We're sorta use to the stable instabilities. I figured you were doin something to it. but anyhow, Thanks Matt. <3
  12. I would like to be white-listed so that I may play the game.
  13. I just donated, not sure if it showed up yet.. When it does, can I be whitelisted? :)
  14. Matt

Matt Owner

Media:
    added