1.8 Pure Vanilla World

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Matt, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Cryptomeria

Cryptomeria Supporter

@ConvictedFelon when your done sucking the remains of decomposed dinosaurs out of the earth come help me build another fish farm.
    pleeeaaassse
  2. ConvictedFelon

ConvictedFelon Supporter

Fly home Thursday.
  3. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Ouch
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  4. ConvictedFelon

ConvictedFelon Supporter

Why ouch? This is what I do. I am currently drilling a 6500m long reach Montney formation horizontal, which is lower Triassic... Just below the Doig formation for all you Jurassic park fans. Sorry for the lame attempt at geological humor...
  5. jew welcome
  6. Peyton1980

Peyton1980 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    Now I'm 6000 blocks away from home. I'll just die when I'm done exploring. Don't touch that bed.
  7. MinerMajor

MinerMajor Supporter

@mapcratic

Can you plot me in? I'm at
    X: 1307
    z: 209
    Mega taiga hills
  8. Cryptomeria

Cryptomeria Supporter

Nawh @_Crabwich_ is sending the sadness my way. He and I had a quarrel over an ocean temple and then I went and found a different one, killed all 6 guardians that were inhabiting it, and stole their stack of precious sponges.

Sorry Crabs.....but felon is more experienced at this...type of thing
  9. I would like to state my home as being at approx (-1300, 7000)
  10. auximage

auximage

Media:
    Albums:
    And thus I kick up $5 to join the fray. Anyone looking for a build partner? Also, how long before that donation gets picked up in the system and stops kicking me from Zune...
  11. Should have been instant if you were logged into MC and took the /portal link from there... was for me anyway...
  12. auximage

auximage

Media:
    Albums:
    /portal tells me 'whoa there, you can't do that'...
  13. Cryptomeria

Cryptomeria Supporter

I think you should say it like this: @Matt I need @auximage supporter status updated please

you can live/start at my place auxi, its not far from spawn
    There is a hole in the ground around 800/500 just follow the stairs down. Don't confuse it with kasuals hole in the ground.
  14. auximage

auximage

Media:
    Albums:
    Did crypto just invite me into her hole? :eek:
  15. Peyton1980

Peyton1980 Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
  16. mydogiswellhuge

mydogiswellhuge Supporter

Yes she did, she also said it may be confused with kasuals hole, hmmmm.
  17. mapcratic

mapcratic Supporter

Here's the 4 map panels I've done so far, showing the area mostly south and southeast of Spawn:

Map deleted, see new one below

Map surveys are definitely welcome from anyone, preferably within the -1500..1500 zone near Spawn, though all are welcome. IMPORTANT: They need to be Zoom 2 maps, meaning you create the map, then enlarge it twice, which gives a size of 448x448 meters. As you may know, you can duplicate maps and keep a copy.

Once we get enough of them, I'll swap them into the backgrounds for the map I've been posting so far, and for the areas that don't have Minecraft map coverage I'll just leave the hand-drawn layer as-is.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  18. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I can help with the maps on the right of my place, probably get to me this arvo and find a place to leave me for you
  19. _Crabwich_

_Crabwich_ Supporter

Media:
    Albums:
    I have a couple of maps of the NE. About 1200 blocks out. I'll drop them off at some point. I'm having oral surgery tomorrow so I'll be home all afternoon. If I'm not too drugged up, I will be playing.